1,864 results
All reviews square restaurant premier lounge axis mall duty manager special thanks business trip special mention front office close to the airport room service great hospitality keep up the good work awesome stay f b in room dining quality of food coffee shop
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I along with my wife and two friends had visited this Restaurant for having the Sunday Brunch.
It had been a very nice experience for all of us. The food was very tasty and the spread was awesome.
The Beverages offered along with the Mocktails were also very good.
The desert spread was also fantastic.
Although everything offered there were very good, but we had felt that they should have some more types of non-veg Starters.
I will definitely go there again and advise others also to venture there.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank swapan51
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Swapan51

Thank you for writing a review for us. Glad to know that you had a great experience in Sunday Brunch and liked the services. Also happy to read that you liked the food. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Visited the premiere lounge (coctail hours 18.00 - 20.00 hours). Sourav is the host. A very friendly person. There are nice cold snacks, good amount of drinks and Sourav serves it all with a big smile. Also some warm snacks are being served in between.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Mariettabp

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed spending time at our Premiere Lounge. We shall be looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I stayed in the hotel on a business trip for 2 days. The property is excellent and in a great location close to our offices.

I hosted a dinner for my team at the restaurant. We had an issue oin getting our drinks and the service was getting delayed significantly. I raised it to the duty manager - Chandan and he ensured it would get fixed. And it did like how. Chandan and Sanjay - The restaurant manager were brilliant which carried on to the next day at breakfast and for the rest of the trip. A special mention for Sanjay in the way he handled the service through out in an exemplary manner

Shubhojeet - The concierge manager fixed a day trip for my mother and myself the next day and trust me, it was better than taking any regular "professional" sight seeing tours.

In business sometimes problems will happen as is natural, but the way to recover and set things right is what truly sets apart some hotels and businesses. In the service post the evening, Novotel Kolkatta and their team have ensured that I will be a loyal customer. And I hope I can get the same service in other Novotel hotels I stay in during my travels. Keep it up. And I highly recommend others to stay at this property

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mani D
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Mani D

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule for writing such a wonderful review for us. I am glad to know that you liked the room and over all experience. We will surely convey your message to the respective team members. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I never miss the Ceaser salad and the pasta during my stay at Novotel i always try it from IRD.
Friendly and courteous staff.
The taste has never changed and it’s delicious,
Thankyou and will definitely visit again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Unnathi2014

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. It is pleasure to read that you liked our Caeser Salad and the pasta. Also you liked the hotel and services here. We shall be looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Whenever I come to Kolkata I stay at the Novotel Hotel. It's close to our office and 25-minutes from the airport - it's very convenient for me! The Novotel is a great hotel with clean, comfortable rooms and beds, great food and service from excellent staff!

I usually eat breakfast and dinner in the restaurant - the food is tasty, with a varied selection and a very high quality - I always feel safe to eat there. I have used the hotel for group dinners for business meetings on a few occasions and had an enjoyable evening each time.

I always receive a very warm welcome from the staff when I return, it's like I have come home! In particular, Chandrani Dutta from the Front office always ensures I have a good stay and checks on me from time to time to ensure everything is OK - I appreciate the personalized service and attention.

Room Tip: The hotel Spa is great! Worth trying!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear ccibene

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule for writing such a wonderful review for us. I am glad to know that you liked the ambience and over all experience. We appreciate your valuable feedback and also we have noted all the points and will surely address it to the respective departments.We look forward to welcome you again.