Lowest prices for your stay
$64
$42
Booking.com$64
Priceline$47
Travelocity$64
All reviews near airport premium room room decoration nice ambience pleasant stay services
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2021

Hotel and hotel s room decoration too good, room service good, staff's really nice,room very comfortable, everything excellent.one of the best friendly comfortable celesta hotel,whenever I come this hotel,there environment so nice.

Date of stay: November 2021
Celesta FOM, Marketing at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Dear Guest, Greetings from Celesta, Kolkata! First of all, we would like to thank you for taking out your precious time to review Celesta, Kolkata. Moreover, your positive feedback will definitely help us to motivate and to serve our guests better in near future. Hope to see you soon at Celesta in your next visit to the city of joy. Warm regards

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Staff behavior and room service kaafi acha hai yha ka... Room kaafi clean hai.. Yha ka mera 2nd time experience hai.. Meko kaafi acha lga.. Agr meko next kabhi kolkata aana hua to yha hi stay krunga.. Rating 5+

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celesta FOM, Marketing at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Nice and pleasant stay. Clean and premium room. Bathroom was good. Hotel staffs were supportive. Will recommend for family, couple, bachelor. Location of hotel was very good. It is situated on prime location of Kolkata.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celesta FOM, Marketing at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Nice hotel.nice location.nice ambience.staff r cooperative. new hotel.worth of money.near airport.near market.i am staying these so many times solo n with my family also.i will suggest to stay this hotel all time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celesta FOM, Marketing at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Mr. Gwalani, Greetings from Celesta, Kolkata! First of all, we would like to thank you for taking out your precious time to review Celesta, Kolkata. Moreover, your positive feedback will definitely help us to motivate and to serve our guests better in near future. Hope to see you soon at Celesta in your next visit to the city of joy. Warm regards

Reviewed 23 March 2021

celesta_kolkata is fooling all the customers around. I have booked their services for my reception which was on 7th March, 2021. They charged me 15 plates extra and forced me to pay the entire bill before leaving. Not only that they harassed me and my entire family before the payment. I have all the communication with me and bills that we paid and certainly going to launch a complain for the same. Their service is very customer unfriendly and the do not obey the contract and deals at all. I still regret for choosing @celesta_kolkata as my wedding venue. Being a responsible social media influencer , I will certainly submit and post all my proofs for the same to make others aware and request other not to avail their service.

Date of stay: March 2021