Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
$55
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$33
Priceline$39
Hotels.com$55
Hurb$57
All reviews near airport premium room room decoration nice ambience pleasant stay services
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

celesta_kolkata is fooling all the customers around. I have booked their services for my reception which was on 7th March, 2021. They charged me 15 plates extra and forced me to pay the entire bill before leaving. Not only that they harassed me and my entire family before the payment. I have all the communication with me and bills that we paid and certainly going to launch a complain for the same. Their service is very customer unfriendly and the do not obey the contract and deals at all. I still regret for choosing @celesta_kolkata as my wedding venue. Being a responsible social media influencer , I will certainly submit and post all my proofs for the same to make others aware and request other not to avail their service.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shaayer
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Based on 1 night stand
# Location - Great. Near to airport and just on side of the main road.
# Ambience - Good. Nice and clean.
# Room - Small, compared with tariff value.
# Food - Bit higher side. But taste is real good.
# Staff - Can be bit friendly. Too slow room service. Reception desk is fast but can be bit friendly and nice.
Thanks,
Milestomemory

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed for almost a week, for 2 days was upgraded to luxury suite and then back to premium rooms.Very well appointed and cleanly maintained facility.Food is wowsome, if you are non-vegan : u strike a lottery!At the same time breakfast has very limited and repeat menu.
Front desk staff is good.Worth to mention their GM sales Mr.Asit Das :very genuine and helping fellow.Connectivity to all parts of the city is good and ofcourse airport is just a stonethrow away.
Being a regular traveller to all parts of the country,would definitely recommend Celesta.Cheers !

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2019

It's nearer from Kolkata airport. Room ambience is too good though it's bit small but not tiny. As my stay is business stay got Breakfast and Dinner with full of delicacies items. It's a central place to roam around for Bigbazar and local shopping.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Travel66433339219, Manager at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear Mr.Revanth, Greeting from Celesta Hotel !!! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback of your recent stay at Celesta Hotel. Your feedback is very important to us, as we try to improve with each and every stay. It would be a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our Hotel. Best Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2019

extremely helpful staff..impressive hospitality..very well decorated and spacious rooms...well connected...food could improve
overall me and my husband had an amazing time
we look forward to visiting u again

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CELESTA H, Manager at Celesta - Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Dear Sir, Greeting from Celesta Hotel !!! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback of your recent stay at Celesta Hotel. Your feedback is very important to us, as we try to improve with each and every stay. It would be a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our Hotel. Best Regards