Review Highlights
Decent

Located behind Pantaloons shopping on Carmac steet - the place is a decent to get a massage... read more

Reviewed 28 April 2016
Jvalant
Bombay
Nice spa in good price

This spa is good with reasonable price. This place is full of crowd. There are experienced staff... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2015
garhwaliya
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kolkata (Calcutta)
from US$ 59.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2014

I just returned from a disappointing massage experience at Coco Palm, the spa right behind the Pantaloons on Camac Street. I chose the deep tissue massage option for 90 minutes, and it felt to me that the woman who gave the massage was often just going through the motions, inattentive to the body underneath her hands. She worked far too lightly in areas that need the most pressure, like the neck and shoulders, and she pressed so hard directly onto my eyeballs that I had to grab her hands and say no! Then she did it again! After she left from the massage I could hear her laughing outside with her coworkers. When the woman at the front desk asked how my massage was, and I gave her the above feedback, her first reaction was to patronize me by explaining that this was a Thai girl and that is how the deep massage is given. When I countered by saying that I have received deep tissue massage every two weeks for the last fifteen years, she just handed me the receipt and said that next time she would give me a good therapist. Does this mean that for this experience she had chosen to give me a badly trained one? Thoroughly disappointed and regret the waste of R4500!! Don't go!

Date of experience: November 2014
17  Thank Cynthia S
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My wife and I visited the Ballygunge Circular Branch. We opted for swedish massage and took the couples room. The ambience was great and staff were very courteous. The massage was great as well. The rooms had showers to wash off the oil. Shampoo, body wash, deodrant, moisturiser, etc were also provided complementary to use. Good value for money as well. Parking is available as well.

Date of experience: January 2014