Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

The room is neat and clean, but the hospitality of staff are so poor, room cost I think ok compare to room type. The new market very close from hotel. Ac tv both working . Unfortunately I booked one small room and have not find any charger point to charge my phone, not sure if this available in little bigger room or not .

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Our first night in India was spent here, so not much to compare to. The room was spacious, however very loud all night. The air con worked well. Bullet hole seen in our glass window!?! Close to park st shops and eating. Staff very helpful with our train journey that night and hospitable.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We stayed there last week, hotel is quite ok but staffs are not cooperative and they don't have the sense of hospitality.So if you are expecting warm welcome then may be it's not your place of stay.....

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SaidaB82
Reviewed 25 September 2016

my first trip to kolkata and the stay was at Hotel Housez-43, staff are co-opetrative , interior and the style are kolkata style and traditional , food was good , reasonable and budgeted , near to market , over all good

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Quite good hotel in reasonable rate in sudder street. This street is full of shopping desires. Shop at the ground floor of the hotel is very cheap. I bought dresses at a very good price. Hospitality service good hygiene food and best hotel with halal food.
Bad thing is at the morning streets become full of dogs. and i have a very bitter experience. One day i go to the nearest departmental store at 9.30 am. I was not alone. Suddenly a madcap came and hit my shoulder brutally. I Ididn't get any chance to protect myself. For the next few days i did not came out from hotel before 12.

Room tip: Good hotel. Rooms with windows is best. Lift is interesting.
Date of stay: January 2016