We stayed in this hotel for 5 days and we were delighted. It is a real haven
- Very green with lots of spae to walk
- tennis courts, riding school, fitness centre.
- several restaurants, all OK
- a wonderful terrace with a view on the green - very reasonnably priced too
- 2 swimming pools
- very quiet
- just South of the city centre
- near South City Mall (for shopping and restaurants, 50RS by taxi)
The price per night was Rs 3800, and services such as laundry, drinks, meals, hairdresser etc were either very cheap or very reasonnable (and very good quality).