All reviews foot massager close to the airport kolkata airport leg massage city mall restaurant food is king size bed transit hotel perfect hotel transit passengers lounge bar connecting flight decent hotel overnight stay business traveler walking distance in house restaurant
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Room is clean and tidy, washroom was cleaned and spotless .staff is very polite & well trained.very near to city center 2.room has foot messager and iron board.Fresh and clean good quality bed sheet they use. dominos is just behind the hotels.good service from the team. i will prefer this hotel in my next visit in the city.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
PipalTreeHotel, General Manager at Pipal Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you for considering Pipal Tree hotel as your preferred choice!
It is our constant endeavor to provide the best of the hospitality standards to each and every guest of our hotel.Your review has been shared among all our staff so that it increases their morale.
We are looking forward to serve you again during your next visit

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Room is quite spacious.PROPERLY CLEANED.STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY & WELL TRAINED.I will come again & again.enjoyed my stay in this hotel.City center 2 is one minute far from the hotel and airport is very near.Good restaurant in that area like arsalan,aminia.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

First I would like to thank you for providing such feedback on such renowned platform.
Your feedback has been circulated into the operational departments so that the employees are encouraged to serve even in a better way with the best hospitality standards.
Looking forward to serve you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I stayed with my family including an infant for 2 nights and I can easily say this was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I had with a room which cost me more than Rs.4000 per night. I am not sure how so many people gave it good reviews (which was the reason for booking it).

First of all, the so-called "standard" room with double bed had a huge pillar right in the center of the room between the bed and the window. It was blocking the view and making the room quite dark. I requested a room change and came to know that all the standard rooms with double beds had a pillar.If for some reason you are doomed to stay at this hotel then demand a standard room with twin bed.I could make that out from the fire exit plan that some of these twin bedrooms do not have that pillar. However, this was least of my troubles over the next two days.

As many reviewers complained there was no running hot water. What sort of a hotel that calls itself "3 or 4-Star" does not provide this basic amenity? After complaining, they sent in a person who messed up the whole washroom and the room by walking around with wet shoes and finally advised me to let out "some cold water". After wasting 5-6 buckets there was lukewarm water that was nowhere near hot. Trust me, I had to repeat this exercise each time we had to have a bath over the next two days.Finally, I had to threaten them to increase the boiler temperature which resulted in warm water once during my stay. The bathroom was not spotless either.

The room was very dusty. Especially the side towards the window.As we were on a tight schedule I didn't bother to check during my stay, but on the day of the checkout I took some time and looked for the source.I was taken aback by a heap of dust between one of the cupboards and the wall (See the photograph).

Then there were mosquitoes.Me and my wife somehow managed by covering ourselves completely but my 9-month-old daughter woke up with multiple mosquito bites over her face and arms.

This hotel doesn't deserve a star. Left utterly disappointed and disgusted.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel altogether.If there is no other option, choose a deluxe room or a standard room with twin beds.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
PipalTreeHotel, General Manager at Pipal Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.
We are grieved to know that during your stay you have faced lot of inconveniences.We apologize for it as we thrive to provide the best hospitality standards to each and every guests.All our rooms are specially crafted while maintaining the standards of the hospitality industry.
However your complaints has been forwarded to the concerned departments for a strict investigation and rectifications where required.
Kindly share your details so that we can speak with you and apologize for the above mentioned incidents.We would request you to visit us again so that we could provide you a memory which you would like to cherish with.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

t is very nice hotel in Kolkata. One of the best hotels in the KOLKATA. Food is great here. Provide good quality service. Rooms are very clean ant tidy. Toilets are also very clean. Loved this hotel very much. Eco-friendly

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel with family...this place is quite amazing... Staff is so friendly..
Good service ..rooms are comfortable ...tasty foods
...superb hospitality.... Wonderful atmosphere... I will come again n again...
Thanks !!