All reviews boutique hotel point crossing park circus large poster quest mall four poster within walking distance the ground floor stayed one night mineral water aloo furniture lampshades ventilation sofa
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Why one should pick this
-location, start of park street and one can avoid trafic jam easily from airport by taking the flyover
-boutique and personalised service
-old world charm with real wood furniture
-fast internet connectivity; i would say it again, coz it makes work and life so much easier
-easy reservation method
-high ceiling and ambience is great

Negatives
-food is overpriced and average
-hotel is a but difficult to find (frontage share with other properties)

Also ask for any offer or discount...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel situated In a prime location with good accessibility.
One can get a Tram, taxi , bus and all modes of transportation from this place.

It's about 25-30 mins from the airport and is located at the end of Park Street.

The rooms have antique furniture which i think is the best part about this place. It gives you the absolute Kolkata feel. It's a beautiful hotel with just about 6 rooms.

The rooms are well furnished and maintained. The food served was delicious.
They have a friendly staff right from the security to the manager. I was travelling solo and I found to to be very safe. Next time I am in Kolkata , I have no second thoughts about my stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2017

A small hotel in the centre of the shopping district in Kolkata. Located just next to the seven point circle. Is almost a hole in a wall as far its appearance goes. You can walk straight from the pavement to the hotel's lobby which is a large room that leads to six small individual rooms. The rooms are neat and very tiny and could do with a coat of fresh paint. Service is fabulous. They call it a heritage hotel as the hotel is furnished with antique furniture. The complementary breakfast is spartan and you need to order for it the day before. One could probably get a spacious more well equipped hotel for the price but I will surely return for the location and the great service.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank amygdala13
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I'm pleasantly surprise by my stay at 233, I had no expectations and booked it because of the location. I was surprised to find the nicest people working there, who went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. As a single woman, I felt safe. My room was facing the main road and wasn't as quiet as I would have liked, so they gave me a room in the back, which was perfect. Breakfast was really good as well, and the room was clean and modern with the vintage touches that made it cozy. Really good value for the money, I couldn't have asked for more.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the back if you prefer it really quiet.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

A boutique hotel on Park Street with easy walking to colonial era buildings. Good access to and from airport. Breakfast is served in the room. The neighbourhood is at times noisy (especially at prayer times).

I would recommend it because of location and helpful staff.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple