4 people are viewing this hotel
$61
Travelocity$82
Agoda.com$68
ZenHotels.com$85
All reviews view cafe beautiful restaurant excellent service fish fry very nice place to stay dum biryani city center mall service staff are lovely hospitality awesome experience salt lake wonderful stay food quality hotel room birthday celebration business trip special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022

This is very good hotel at kolkata the hotel services was excellent the food are really testy and tthe staff are so well like today i meet Taskeen she is very kind this hotel is totally value of money

Trip type: Travelled solo
PAULSON HOTEL AND RESORTS LTD, General Manager at Hotel De Sovrani, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Dear Sir,

We are truly overwhelmed with such a wonderful and warm review. Your appreciation for our Food and Employee is truly an oasis of tranquility for the entire Team here.

The De Sovrani brand is all about creating cherished memories for our guests and I am glad we could create the same for you. I am very proud to be working with such a motivated team who excel in guest delight.

Once again thank you for the patronage, the team at the Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in De Sovrani in the not too distant future to create many more wonderful memories for you.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

This is very good hotel the ambiance was too good the service was excellent the food are very rest the staff are so well like today I meet Taskeen she is very helpful and this hotel is totally value of money

Dear Mr. Lokenath,

Reviewed 19 November 2022

This is too good place were we can enjoy a lot the sand food was very testy the service is excellent the management was awesome the staff are so well like today I meet Taskeen she is very kind this hotel is totally value of money

Reviewed 18 November 2022

This is very good place to stay at Kolkata this hotel has too good environment the service was excellent the food are very testy and the staff are so well like today i meet Taskeen she is very helpful this hotel is totally value of money ..

Trip type: Travelled on business
PAULSON HOTEL AND RESORTS LTD, General Manager at Hotel De Sovrani, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Reviewed 18 November 2022

This is to good hotel all over the kolkata truly this is a hospitality industry the service was excellent the food are so testy the staff are so well like in the morning I meet Taskeen she us very kind this hotel is totally worth of your money