- Very good location
- Great hospitality, staff are very polite and helpful.
- Breakfast was very good. Lot of options and tasty as well.
- Rooms were spacious.
- The hotel is a little dingy. I understand the vintage concept, but there was absolutely no natural lighting. It's like a cave.
- Even in the room, there was no natural light. Window was at the back of the bed which got almost covered.
- The exhaust in the bathroom was broken. So the air was trapped and it was really really smelly. What they had done was that they had installed a perfume dispenser to keep the smell down.More
- Free Wifi
- Room service