1,497 results
All reviews waterside cafe la cucina salt lake stadium business trip rain shower excellent hotel indian restaurant pool side room service rooms are big housekeeping staff excellent stay comfortable stay in room dining quality of food close to the airport gucchi
Reviewed 6 October 2018

It was away from the city centre, so quieter. Quite close to the international airport. Ambiance great. restaurant and bar were excellent. Food served at the restaurant was exceptional. Staff were very helpful at the reception and in the restaurant and bar. Would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Kolkata.

Stayed: September 2018
Birgit_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Usha,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.

Thank you once again for your recent visit and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This place has disaster written all over it.

The room is very ordinary and cold. The restroom is like a waiting room at a railway station in India.

I went for breakfast and the wait staff is just not engaged at all. Most of them are busy taking food from the buffet and taking it to the back of the kitchen to feed themselves or their superiors. Even the hostess just pointed to the table to go to and stayed put at her post! Then the servers dont even ask for water till you flag them down and then they are irritated as they obviously dont like their jobs.

I went to the lounge in the evening and the service there was even more appalling! I waited for more than 10 mins and no one came to me (there were a total of 2 guests in the lounge). I ultimately waved a server down and he reluctantly came and asked what i wanted. I asked about the alcohol available and the choice was so terrible that i decided to just walk out. Did they care - of course not! less work i guess. Needless to say the next day i never even ventured into the lounge again!

Will never return to this property after being treated like a hindrance.

Room Tip: This is not what Hyatt hotels are.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank amitabhagrawal
Birgit_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Mr. Amitabha,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to complete our on line feedback survey. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

Mr. Agrawal, we are distressed to know your experience on your recent visit, especially at our restaurant & lounge. I am embarrassed to know the experience you had and do apologise for the inconvenience and shortfalls in service. We shall ensure that we take your feedback very strongly with our team to identify shortfalls and take immediate corrective action as appropriate.

I once again apologise for the shortfalls in service that you have experienced and assure you that this was an aberration and not the experience we want our guests to have.

We do hope that you would give us another chance to be at your service and would request you to please let me know the next time you plan a visit. I would personally handle your reservation and preferences and hope to turn around your experience to a pleasant one.

Thank you once again for your recent visit.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We stayed 3 nights at this Hyatt Regency before traveling north by train to Darjeeling and Sikkim. With the Club Access, it was a very nice place to relax and rest (and escape the Kolkata heat) before our long journey to the north. Great for families!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Birgit_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Team,

The housekeeping guy named Mrityunjoy does a beautiful work specially with the towel arts which I found just in Hyatt Kolkata. Keep up the good work.
This actually makes my day... Thank you Mrityunjoy

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Birgit_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Manisha,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team especially Mrityunjoy to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I was here for a Business Meeting. Hyatt team made all possible efforts to make my Stay a memorable one. I would recommend Hyatt Kolkata to every one travelling to kolkata (business or leisure). The rooms are spacious, comfortable and very well kept. The staff is polite and courteous.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Birgit_GM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Dev

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful time on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.