8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$152
Hotels.com$152
Travelocity$152
Trip.com$166
Priceline$152
Orbitz.com$152
3,901 results
All reviews thai restaurant grand dame an oasis old world charm busy city the heart of the city heritage property pool side special mention in room dining victoria memorial coffee shop memorable stay wonderful experience housekeeping staff special thanks front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2022

Heard alot about this hotel and it was all true. RIGHT From entrance to room it was a great welcome by team. Thanks to Irshad who was very helpful and good with his service. He made us comfortable and listened to us carefully

Trip type: Travelled with family
MAYAN DHAWAN, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand and for giving us an opportunity to showcase our warm and gracious hospitality. It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and we so look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Thank you for taking out time to share your stay and experience on TripAdvisor and for this review. We feel privileged.

I am glad to know that you all had a comfortable stay and that you felt welcomed and looked after from the time of your arrival until departure – thank you for your generous appreciation for the team and Irshad. I am happy we were able to deliver a memorable experience. Indeed people are our greatest asset and thank you for recognizing their efforts to create guest delight. I have shared your appreciation with them.

The Oberoi Grand is your home in Kolkata and all of us look forward to welcome you back to this iconic hotel. We remain at your disposal always.

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

I would love to mention specially Suprio Das for his excellent service, very impecable one. The ccokie and cakes were awesome, even tea and cofee too Took very good care of us. looking for to visit soon. Keep up the good work Suprio.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MAYAN DHAWAN, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2022

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you and your family stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and share your experience.

My team and I are delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations and make the stay both comfortable and memorable. I am glad you loved the hotel and Suprio and the team made you and your family feel truly special. Thank you for your appreciation which I have shared with him - it feels so motivating with positive feedback from well-travelled guests like you.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

정말 맛있는 태국음식레스토랑
쉐프가 이산 출신으로 원하는대로 만들어준다.
오베로이 호텔 오면 여긴 꼭 와봐야 할 듯 최고

Bann thai is reallty good.
Especially the service is fantastic.
The mood of restaurant is good.
I met the best staff his name is Mr. Tanzeng.
He recommended the very good food and kind as well.
The food is absolutely Thai style since the chef is from Issan, Thai.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand. It was a privilege to welcome you at the hotel. Thank you for sharing your dining experience with other guests on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to know that you loved the authentic Thai food, warm, personalized service and ambience at Baan Thai our Thai speciality restaurant. I am happy Tenzing personally looked after you. We are in the business of creating memories and I have shared your sentiments with him.

We truly value your patronage and I look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance in the future, do reach out to me.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

This was our first anniversary. I was looking for a place to make this special day of ours a bit memorable. We, being Bengali, both have some affinity towards Chinese and Thai food and we considered to go for Baan Thai. It was really worthwhile. Food was really amazing. Ms. Sabita helped us really well to choose our food and drink. Ok the top of that we got a big surprise to see anniversary cake a very sweet gift from her side also. It was really great experience

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Poria,

It was wonderful to have you and your wife choose The Oberoi Grand to celebrate your first anniversary with us at Baan Thai! This truly means so much to us.

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that both of you loved the food, ambience, service and attention to detail. I am glad we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make the occasion truly memorable with our signature warm friendly service. Thank you for your appreciation for our young team. I have shared your sentiments with all of them and in particular with Sabita.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to celebrate many such special occasions with us. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Reviewed 16 November 2022 via mobile

Excellent service! Especially Mubashir & Siddharth at the pool bar, Nandini provided beautiful service to our room and gifted me with a gorgeous silk scarf, Advita, Adnan took care of every food and restaurant request, and the wonderful concierge Aaron. We enjoyed each moment of our stay so much more because of the incredible, friendly and attentive staff. Thank you all so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MAYAN DHAWAN, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you both stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand amongst so many other hotels in the city – it truly means a lot to us.

Thank you also for sharing your experience through this heartfelt review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you loved the warm welcome, personalized service, guest room comfort, food and friendliness of the team across the hotel. I am fortunate to be part of an organization where our people endear themselves to our guests by ensuring that every interaction is a step towards building a lifelong bond.

Thank you for your appreciation for the team. I have shared your sentiments and recognition with the individuals you identified for their exceptional service and kindness as well as with the team.

The Oberoi Grand is your home in Kolkata and we so look forward to welcome you back soon. The team and I remain at your disposal always.