The whole stay was fantastic. I stayed for a few nights on a business trip. The reception were friendly and helpful. The room was great. Well appointed furnishings and a really comfortable bed and pillow- wow did I sleep well! breakfast is amazing and given the huge array of choices I was lost. However, one of the staff suggested some local delicasies and an egg white suffle omlete- it was awesome. Would love to return and would suggest to anyone that they stay at this hotel if they can- its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Bengal, designed by the legendary Bob Fox, stands as an elegant Kolkata landmark. It is in close proximity to the commercial centre, Government Offices and Consulates, and must-see sights like the Victoria Memorial, Royal Calcutta Race Course, Horticulture Gardens, National Library and the Zoological Gardens. Iconic host to Heads of State, dignitaries and international business head-honchos, it is geared to the needs of the global business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Taj Bengal Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Bengal Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Taj Bengal Hotel Kolkata
- Taj Bengal Kolkata West Bengal