Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Trip.com$46
eDreams$65
FindHotel$42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This hotel located in a good shopping area. It has nice clean room with good breakfast . Very good for family and couple. very good dinning staff and good food. all in all a nice hotel. Excellent room with medium range price.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2019

I stayed with my family for a short visit. The rooms are nice with modern washroom. The breakfast served was delicious though not much varieties. The biggest advantage is this hotel is located right in the middle of new market's most vibrant street : Lindsay. We could shop around and drop our staffs in the rooms every time our hands are full. There is also a money exchange booth right in front of the hotel. If shopping and hanging around is the choice then this hotel should be chosen.

Room tip: Hotel serves best location for shopping
2  Thank tareqchy41
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

A good deal in Helsinki, centrally located near the station. Warm welcome from staff and room was large and clean. Good shower and comfortable bed.

The oft found European small lifts and steps to the foyer and between landings makes luggage handling difficult but to their absolute credit staff went out of their way to give me a room that eliminated as much of this as possible.

Nice breakfast. Would stay again.

3/2019

I love this place! Only stayed there once, so far, but will again, someday! Great location, great staff, great food, great rooms, great rates! Helsingin paras hotelli!

Paul 1/2019

A very comfortable place. We were choosing a hotel with all the necessary amenities and not too expensive at the same time. Quite accidentally I found this hotel in the Internet. I wrote there by e-mail and got information I wanted very quickly. I consulted my friend and we decided to stay in it. My overall impression is very positive. The room was very spacious (#101). There was a tea/coffee set. The towels were changed every day. The cleaning was well-done.The staff is very helpful and hospitable. The breakfasts are also quite sufficient. If you look for modern things and luxury, it isn't for you. If you look for comfort, cosyness and hospitality, then it might be your choice. I'm sure I'll stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is hard to find. Check in was no problem, first room had a problem with the ac. Had change room. The food from the hotel was great. Room was clean and the staff friendly. Only Indian channels on the TV.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2019

All were good except the air conditioning problem. My parents stayed in 207 first. The AC was not working properly (the room was extremely cold) and they had to shift the room at 1 am. Please resolve the technical problem of all ACs. I stayed in 208. The toilet ventilator was out of order which caused continuous dampness in room.

The rooms were clean, the amenities supplied in rooms were good, the breakfast was good. If you solve the technical problems people will be glad to stay there!

Room tip: Please check the AC service & toilet ventilation properly.
Date of stay: September 2019