Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Trip.com$46
eDreams$65
FindHotel$42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

A good deal in Helsinki, centrally located near the station. Warm welcome from staff and room was large and clean. Good shower and comfortable bed.

The oft found European small lifts and steps to the foyer and between landings makes luggage handling difficult but to their absolute credit staff went out of their way to give me a room that eliminated as much of this as possible.

Nice breakfast. Would stay again.

3/2019

I love this place! Only stayed there once, so far, but will again, someday! Great location, great staff, great food, great rooms, great rates! Helsingin paras hotelli!

Paul 1/2019

A very comfortable place. We were choosing a hotel with all the necessary amenities and not too expensive at the same time. Quite accidentally I found this hotel in the Internet. I wrote there by e-mail and got information I wanted very quickly. I consulted my friend and we decided to stay in it. My overall impression is very positive. The room was very spacious (#101). There was a tea/coffee set. The towels were changed every day. The cleaning was well-done.The staff is very helpful and hospitable. The breakfasts are also quite sufficient. If you look for modern things and luxury, it isn't for you. If you look for comfort, cosyness and hospitality, then it might be your choice. I'm sure I'll stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is hard to find. Check in was no problem, first room had a problem with the ac. Had change room. The food from the hotel was great. Room was clean and the staff friendly. Only Indian channels on the TV.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2019

All were good except the air conditioning problem. My parents stayed in 207 first. The AC was not working properly (the room was extremely cold) and they had to shift the room at 1 am. Please resolve the technical problem of all ACs. I stayed in 208. The toilet ventilator was out of order which caused continuous dampness in room.

The rooms were clean, the amenities supplied in rooms were good, the breakfast was good. If you solve the technical problems people will be glad to stay there!

Room tip: Please check the AC service & toilet ventilation properly.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Located in New Market area. Its a budget hotel. Rooms and wash room are clean. Fitting and fixtures are good. Don't have parking space and entrance area area are clumsy. There is locker room where you can put your luggage and move to another city which can be collected after return. Staffs are cooperative.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tapanmc
Reviewed 21 April 2019

I am a Kolkata boy, born and spoilt here, now 22 years a non resident or "probasi" as they call it in bong. Coming here is homecoming to me every time. I love to stay in central Kolkata if I find an opportunity. Have stayed at the Lalit restored grandiose Great Eastern before and this time at the white pearl of Lindsay, The Sapphire Suites. We were there between 17-20 April 2019 and the stay was blissful and enjoyable. While we booked the very standard category at a great price on Goibibo, the hotel upgraded us to the deluxe and we went a bit further by paying an upgrade to The Suite Room. The Suite Room was marvelous. A King bed, a large LCD, two sitting areas and a large ensuite bathroom with a full size bath-tub and shower, what more can you ask for the price. The Suite has 2 AC's to help with the cooling needs in Kolkata summer and they worked fine. The bed was firm enough and soft enough, all linen and blankets clean enough though not sparkling. The bathroom missed a few new fittings like mirror lights etc, but the basics - lights, hot water, toiletries etc, were all fine, the shower curtain needs to be longer though to fit the tall shower entry and still do its job of keeping the water out. Colonial era tall doors and ceilings, two full size windows opening to the SS Hogg Market clock tower was a delight. One small suggestion can be, to fit ceiling fans in the sleeping and sitting areas so that the guest can keep the windows open if they want, typical colonial era, tall suspension rod ceiling fans can be wonderful. The Suite is on the street side and if u r like me, u will tolerate a bit of street chatter till late in the night, to live on one of the most bustling marketplaces in the city of joy. The staff, from the bellman to the front desk, from the steward in the restaurant to the housekeeping attendant everyone made me feel special, like they are working only for me. I loved the food at the Blue Sapphire restaurant, though I had very little of it, as there was so many culinary wonders on offer in the area for me to be spoilt with choice. I went back with many fond memories of The Sapphire Suites and will surely come back soon.

Room tip: Ask for a rooms facing the inside if you do not like a lot of street chatter at night.
Date of stay: April 2019