“I likek it and I shall'be stay here!”
Review of Hotel Airways

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kolkata
Hotel Airways
Ranked #154 of 342 Kolkata B&B and Inns
Rampurhat
“I likek it and I shall'be stay here!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Golam Mohammad
Date-22/08/2011
I booked a single room in this hotel for my stay on 22/08/2011 to take to Kingfisher Airlines from Kolkata NSCBI Airport to Delhi in the next morning at 9 am and 26/08/2011 coming back from Delhi to Kolkata NSCBI Airport at night . I stayed there for two days. Welcome of the Hotel and Room service is enough good. I liked this Hotel because it is very close to Kolkata NSCBI airport gate No.2 and anyone can take flight at early in the morning and at mid-night.I shall stay at this hotel in future to take to flight at morning or at mid-night.

The Single Non AC Room of the hotel is grossly at that a price of Rs 500 for a night. Air-conditioned and non -airconditioned rooms are both at different room rates.

The Location of the Hotel is very close to NSCBI Airport at a walking distance of 1 KM from Airport to Hotel.
The amenities like ,Restaurant ,Internet, Airport Transportation are available here and Dropping to Airport is absolutely free.

The Restaurant of the hotel is on the top floor of the hotel .Take off and Landing of Flight from the Airport is seen from the Restaurant. All the food is available at a reasonal price and the food is also Tasty.Morning Tea is free .
The full address of the Hotel Airways is Gate No.2, Netaji subhas chandra bose International airport, Jessore Road ,Kolkata.

Room Tip: Rooms of the Hotel Airways in front of the Airport have the best views. Take off and landing of Flig...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank golam_11
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Make no mistake. This hotel purely caters to the airport crowd. Its useful location and complimentary airport drop off meant it was ideal for our overnight stay. Food was OK but hotel could do with a freshen up. Saw a cockroach whilst eating dinner and had an ants nest in our bathroom. Staff standoffish and disinterested. Only stay one night!

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank eleanor_hills
Indore, India
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Date: 15 August 2011

Me and my wife reached Kolkata at around 10 PM. We had a morning flight at 7:20. So, we decided to stay in Hotel Airways, as it is very close to the airport.

The room rates were quite economical. I would call it value for money as we had to stay only for 1 night. Otherwise, it is not so luxurious. Room was not so spacious, but it din't mattered to us.

I requested for Wake up call, which they did on time.
This hotel has drop to Airport facility as complimentary, which was good.

If you are an outsider and wan't to spend a night to catch a morning flight. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Agartala, India
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I was here for one day as my flight was next morning at around 6 Am. This is a hotel which is very close to the airport and also they do give a complementary drop to the airport.

The rooms are very very very small and as i said just about rite for an indivisual to spend the night.It happens to be an ISO 9000 hotel. Dont know in what sense. anyways guys try to ignore this property until an unless you are tied and budget consious.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Kolkata hotels

Kabul, Afghanistan
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Myself and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel as we were passing thru Kolkata on our way south. Within walking distance of airport but a bit of a challenge to find the Gate 2 cut in the middle of the night. Shady to say the least. Tried to check in at the time we stated to them but some how our room wasnt ready at 830 at night. ? Smug hotel check in guy calls room two people come down stairs 20 minutes later another 20 and our room is ready. Odd. Get to room, standard economy hotel room in India. While taking shower we heard something outside the shower vent, which lead straight into the hallway. I went to check it out and its one of the young males on staff trying to perv on our shower room. I think the white naked guy yelling at him in the hallway scared him off. Restraunt was crap and they kept trying to sell us the same opened bottle of water we rejected a few times. In summary avoid this place if at all possible. India is a great country and this hotel only tarnished its goodness.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple