Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$62
Priceline$62
Travelocity$60
Hotels.com$60
Preferred Hotels$65
ZenHotels.com$80
All reviews salt lake business stay f b buffet spread nice stay food quality room service is house keeping special thanks special mention aura mangal payal mr hospitality team ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021

One of the best happening places in town. Unlike any other luxury hotel in the city, it offers more alike of a buffet spread with both values for money and taste buds :D
The ambient of the venue is good and so is the hotel staff. Met Mr. Anand in the lobby, one of the most humble & happy to help person.

Date of stay: October 2021
RAJESH ISHAI, General Manager at The Sonnet, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Namashkar !!!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred eating outlet in Kolkata and taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your experience during your recent visit.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us. It is so inspiring and motivating for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable moment which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. Your appreciation boosts our moral and acts as a driving force for taking this level of satisfaction to the next level. I have shared your wonderful and encouraging feedback with my entire team.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back to your preferred place 'AURA' in The Sonnet Kolkata.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

We were at 'The Sonnet' for 4 days and the stay was memorable. The hotel is well located with nice interiors, spacious & luxurious rooms, and a decent restaurant that serves tasty food. Though it's a 4 Star property, the highly courteous staff made us feel like being at home and delivered a 5 or 7 star like experience. Mr.Shibnath, Mr. Dipankar and Mr. Mangal were so polite and helpful that I would love to come back again and again, whenever in Kolkata.

The most important this their prompt room service and sanitization - just fantastic!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
RAJESH ISHAI, General Manager at The Sonnet, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2021

Namashkar !!!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred stay solutions in Kolkata and taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your experience during your recent visit.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back to your preferred destination The Sonnet Kolkata.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

The rooms are clean and spacious. The staffs are extremely accomodating. Like to thank Shibnath sarkar for taking good care of us. Highly recommend anyone visiting kolkata and want to stay near saltlake city centre area.

Date of stay: September 2021

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Great hospitality by Mr.shibnath sarkar..the place the food and the ambience loved it..would highly recommend.looking forward to visit soon… the staffs are extremly cooperative.. the room service was also good.over all a good experience.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 August 2021

THE BEST IN CLASS!!! I highly recommend this place.
It is rare that you find such hospitality at Hotels around the world these days. I am a traveller and had to visit most international cities and stay in big or small every type of hotels.
I chose, the Sonet for a marriage occasion with limited guests, after 2nd wave of covid was almost over at India in the.month of July 2021.
Being in Indian marriage with less number of hands to support for various errands can be pretty gruesome and I challenged hotel staffs regularly with incidentals at certain odd hours where fulfilment of the request could have been impossible.
To my wonder, most of the times, the hotel staff was able to fulfil mine and guest requests.

I would not say that the rooms have great view outside but they are not bad as well.

FOOD? I would say the chef know the culture of the land very well. We asked for traditional home cooked food during our stay, and the food was unbelievably homely and they understand the culinary special needs.

I would like to thank the management, starting with Mr. Abhishek, Miss Pooja who helped me to choose the menu. I also thank the management for encouraging the staff to go above and beyond to make customers life happy. Every staff I meet from room service person to doorman security very courteous and keep track of little details.

I will always ask friends and colleagues to go for this place for occasion upcoming.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
RAJESH ISHAI, General Manager at The Sonnet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021