Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$65
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
Priceline$65
Orbitz.com$65
getaroom.com$69
All reviews front desk f b great stay special thanks near airport kolkata airport sales manager neat and clean hotel restaurant team housekeeping team polite staff packed breakfast room cleaning great hospitality nice hotel to stay would love to come back rooms are nice
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Very near to the airport, just stayed here for a night due to the flight being re-scheduled. The rooms are of decent size with required amenities. Food was ok. People are helpful. Check in and check out fast. All in all a good place near the airport.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Dear Rahul,

Please accept my sincere gratitude for sharing your kind words of recognition and recommendation on TripAdvisor for our team and the Hotel.

I am extremely pleased and happy that you had a comfortable stay at our Hotel and my team was able to meet up to your expectations.

I once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and eagerly look forward to welcome you back in future.

Please feel free to reach out to me at hemant.gupta@ihg.com, should I may be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Warm and welcoming staff. Cheerful vibe going around. Hassle-free accommodation. They really do focus on "Stay Smart", I was inspired by the space utilisation and the interiors of the room. Top notch cleanliness and maintenance following COVID protocols. Great food with variety. Near Airport. Budget friendly.

Thank You!! Sales Manager - Shireen Rahman, for helping me with the accommodation and ensuring a wonderful stay with my sister.

Loved the Stay Experience. I really recommend people to come and stay here!!

Dear Satbir,

I am extremely pleased and happy that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel and my team was able to meet up to your expectations.

Thank you for your appreciation for our services and facilities. I am also sincerely thankful for appreciating our people, who leave no stones unturned and strive to deliver their best to provide a memorable stay experience to our guests. Your recognition of their names is a big boost to their morale and confidence.

I once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and eagerly look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Please feel free to reach out to me at hemant.gupta@ihg.com, should I be of any assistance to you.

A home away from home..
I am in Kolkata with my brother and was looking for a reasonable place which is safe and budget friendly for both of us to stay as this stay in Kolkata is long for more than a week.
And trust me when I tell you, I found a perfect home.
Sales Manager : Shireen Rahman helped me book my stay in this property. She ensured I have a comfortable stay. The entire staff from housekeeping to the front desk.. the staff in restaurant are doing an amazing job! This place is perfect for corporate visits as well as for family stays. It’s nearby airport which makes it the most appropriate hotel to opt for.
The interiors of hotel rooms are so good. Intelligent design and perfect example of space utilisation.
All the staff are following covid protocols and ensuring the environment is safe & hygienic to stay at. I don’t at all feel like I’m away from my home.

Dear Jyoti,

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Awesome stay , Shiereen and saurav was very good at breakfast . Ram , sudeem was very helpful at dinner , they suggested me very good food . Very clean hotel, all COVID protocol is followed . Kankanka from housekeeping is great

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Vineettut,

Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

Overall fine....satied with service of front desk mukut & sumana... Very active both of them hard worker.good staff for the hotel...as an asset ...good was good...we will come back again because of sumana,soft promptness behaviour we like it.

Dear Sanjay,