Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$42
Vio.com$42
Agoda.com$42
eDreams$42
Etrip
ZenHotels.com
All reviews house keeping room service mr sanjay suite room free upgrade front office excellent property bangla services team behaviour cleaning checkin gesture
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

Absolutely rubbish .The attitude of the staff and the attitude of security cheack is a big concern.They have no idea what service industry is. Not at all a family hotel .It's just an upgraded version of Oyo.They will talk sarcastically and if you question them about policies of hotel the male staff in front office will look at you as if he is some big shot.
Not at all recommend if you are are clas traveller.Park as a brand has decline and all because of there staff and policies .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Fearless53438664033
Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

I haven’t seen a worse hotel in terms of service and this can’t even be compared to a 2 star hotel.

You order lunch in this hotel and it will come as dinner. Just to get a towel in this hotel you will have to make 3 calls and wait for a couple of hours.

They are so miser that they won’t give you something as basic as ice even if you’re staying in a suite. We had to make 3 calls just to get Ice. Another three calls to get some spoons and plates. Even an OYO gives you a better service.

I was a part of marriage group and they made me wait for 45min at the reception just because they couldn’t find my name in the list. The groom had to personally call to get me a check in.

Even the cleanliness is not at par with a 4-5 star hotel. Never revisiting or suggesting this property to anyone else. Glasses have cigarettes stains. They give glasses which used as ash trays by other guests.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2021

I am actually thinking from where to start. When i entered the hotel, i understand i went before time and i could only get a room subject to availability. Therefore, i got a room after 20 mins which was understandable. But after that whatever happened was just too much to handle. First of all the room was so dirty i cant express in words. Water glasses in room were stained and dirty, there was cobwebs in the bathroom, broken light in room, ceiling was cracked and falling apart, tables dirty, the kettle nozzle dirty and marked and also inside very dirty. The sitting table was dirty and marked as well. The bed was so squeaky that it hurt the ears. Leave the room, the corridor table on the 6th floor was so dusty and dirty. When we complained, the reception took so long to take action. Wanted to speak to the duty manager but all the time from reception we were told that there is no duty manager. No senior associate came to assist us with our problem. When we called the FO, the person was so rude over the call, i have never seen such a person and that too in front office where being courteous is a must. He had no interest in talking and had no manners. His name was ANAND. I request the hotel to please teach him how to behave and talk to a guest. I also come from a hotel industry ( Taj Group of Hotels), and i take care of the room service of the entire hotel so i know how a guest must be spoken to. Finally i think after 2-3 complaints, we were shifted to a suite i guess by the instructions of the FOM. Strange to see, the suit was still a little better but still had dirt on the ceiling, no bath towels in a suit which i found very strange. The bathtub didnt have a stopper. I mean you take money from guest and then render this kinda service which is totally unacceptable. The pictures are attached for reference as well.

3  Thank Cruzipie
Reviewed 21 November 2021

I was upgraded to a suite - but room, service and people are terrible. No Tea cups in the room. Bath room didnt have towels. Hygiene is questionable as the soap of the previous resident was still there. TV not functional inspite of reminders for 30 minutes. Room service insisted of payment of food even though hotel had a Rs 5000 advance. Mr Sanjay Singh responded to my calls - he claimed to be the General Manager. He promised to look into it and revert within 10 mins. Its 60 hours but no calls. Food quality average. Service terrible.
Best avoided

Room tip: Best avoided. Dont stay
2  Thank Moloy C
Reviewed 13 November 2021

The room is not clean at all
The bed sheet was with the spots and not clean as well, and services is very bad, we were waiting for our orders more than 1 hour
Food was not really good as well
I can't understand how possible this hotel having a 4*
As by my experience it's 2 -3* maximum

it's totally different what they showing in the picture, then what I see in reality!

It's horrible and not cosy at all
Never come to this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business