Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$48
Booking.com$48
Priceline$48
Hotels.com$48
Travelocity$48
Tripadvisor$48
All reviews house keeping housekeeping staff axis mall room cleaning city view housekeeping department the air conditioning room service long stay front office enjoyed my stay perfect stay walking distance business trip great place to stay amazing hospitality amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

Food was amazing. Thanx to Subhankar from restaurants.
Entire dinning time was specially take care us.
His behavior so polite.
He was served delicious mutton biryani that was so yummy .
Restaurant was very clean & tidy. Definitely we visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ajit Jose, General Manager at Ibis Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Dear Joydeep,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent experience at the ibis Kolkata Rajarhat. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments with regards to the food, service and about our staffs are greatly appreciated. On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Mritunjoy was very good.
He is a good house cleaning staff.
The housekeeping staff in ibis is very efficient and they will maintain your room very well and fulfill all your needs. he is very courteous and receptive. Rooms are clean and well maintained.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on TripAdvisor. It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. Truly, encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know you have enjoyed our hospitality food & Service. Thank you for recognizing Mrityunjay, he is happy to note that his efforts were so well appreciated. We all graciously await your return to ibis Kolkata Rajarhat in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

I am staying at hotel ibis kolkata what a grate time we had well looked after, very safe and made to feel special, food was very good some of the best food we have ever had. Staff were very helpfull and knew what we wanted before we did. Even with all the extra testing and paper work so very happy we went and will defenetly be going back new managment and staff doing a grate job of looking after eveyone and keeping everyone safe Would rate this hotel 10 out of 10 or higher grate job keep it up.
The person with Mithunjoy is providing very good service room is kept clean from his end.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team especially Mrityunjay. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Excellent, good men, happy to be in ibis hotel, nice to meet this men, all the time is actif, honest men. Hope to be another time in kolkata and see you. I'm pleasure do know you. All the time my room is clean.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on this platform. We consider our people to be our greatest assets and I am elated to know that our team members especially Tabrez who is able to provide you with true experience of hospitability. I thank you for extending such kind words towards the team, we will certainly convey the same.
We are proud to have an ambassador in you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

I visit Kolkata for my business trip and i take a queen room . When i book this room show me all amenities but when i enter room i check noting in this room no refrigerator no towel no slippers and bed sheet also dirty so its just a level one standard and fungus on table and sofa .

Date of stay: December 2021