At 1000 rupees for a fan room, it's quite a bit more expensive than most of the Sudder Street options, but worth the extra money if you can afford it. We stayed at Modern Lodge prior to moving here, and got attacked by bed bugs, had no running water and the room was filthy (and I have very low hygeine standards). By comparison, Sunflower was luxury - the staff were polite, the rooms were spotless (if a little bland) and the location is awesome. The rooftop garden is also a nice little oasis away from the madness on the streets. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Solomon Mansion House, Sunflower Guesthouse offers a unique experience of modern living with a dash of heritage. Located in the heart of Kolkata's Park Street area it is very convenient to reach out to most places of interest. Despite the prime location Sunflower Guesthouse offers a pleasantly peaceful ambience. This 20 room property comes with 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom options. Serviced apartment facilities for group bookings are also available for longer stay durations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Yatra, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunflower Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Guest House Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Sunflower Guest House Kolkata, West Bengal