2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
All reviews hotel chrome mr anup swimming pool nice hotel room service happening place breakfast menu the hotel staff pleasant stay food quality the heart of the city front office enjoyed my stay rooms are spacious f b special thanks business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022

We had stay for long time at park prime hotel in Bio bubble, they maintained bubble very well, and they served whatever we asked , quality of food was very good, F&B manager Mr. swapnadip Coordinated very well, whenever we called he picked call solved the issues , Mr. Souvik (F&B) and Mr. Abhishek ((Houskeeping Manager ) was also helped lot.

Overall good experience.

Regards
Deepak Negi

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 7 January 2022

This is was my first vist in this hotel. And I stayed almost 1 and half month, Am happy with their services regarding room, food etc.., especially deep Naskar his approach and service it's very good pool is not working.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2022

This is first time I m visiting in this hotel. My experience is good as per service.some of the hotel staffs are very good. Dip Naskar and others. All the services are good . Any time I need dip Naskar and others are available every time.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

It was great being here
Amazing serviceee
Working staff was really cooperative
Would recommend you to stay at this place and have good time w your fam
Can't have a say on the food as I didn't take any meal here reason being my tight routine

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2021

The worst hotel I have ever stayed with. Charged super high. Food is terrible. Rooms are really bad. The staffs are just making money out of this hotel. Pls never ever visit this hotel. I had the worst experience in terms of cost which I gave to the hotel and also the stay. Nothing was good as per the high charges I paid to them. I felt cheated staying here.

Room tip: Never ever visit this hotel
Date of stay: December 2021