Lowest prices for your stay
$10
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2017

They don't clean their rooms, dirty bathroom , management could be much better .Staff don't listen guests request . In good it's a low budget hotel if one go for a business purpose for 2/3 days with one friend . Not good for staying with the intention of traveling and family .

Room tip: 209 room was where i stayed ,it was non ac room but the window side was open so felt not so hot after taking bath.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Aminul I
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I stayed there on the last weekend of february. The peak tourist season made me take a room there. comparing to the room the charge was high. The front desk people were of very nature. but the people of room service were horrible.They kept asking for tips even if you do not take any room service.But the place is nearby to the tourist attractions. metro,bus & taxi were also available. Environment is calm.Again I would say the experience was pretty good for me except the tips part.

Room tip: Do not deal with the room service boys.just ask the front desk
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank tonmoy_rezwan
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

what a bad reception.
I thought that it's busy season for tourist so it expensive
but I saw this price
i paid double price hahaha I wasn't smart.

wet room and noisy fan
dirty toilet is fun

I will check out tomorrow

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Actually its one of the rare kind of hotels which I don't want to review as I do not feel good writing nasty things about any property. But I have a moral obligation [ being a traveler myself ] to alert tourists . Avoid this place - its actually pathetic , railway platforms are more good nowadays in India . Small dirt rooms with filthy bathroom broken chairs and vintage TV . There are a set of goon like attendants to add it all. The worst ever Hotel in Kolkata [ I must have done some big sin in my life that I have to stay here ] .

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank ROYKALYAN
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

we didn't find any hotel after reaching kolkata this time. one of street broker took us there. it was late night. so it was a blessing for us that we got a shelter there. its a cheap hotel. location is very central. dont expect any service here. just a bed to sleep and fan and ac. rooms ate not clean. toilet ia dirty as well

Date of stay: January 2016