See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Hotel in a stadium complex is totally a new concept attracted me. Old Hotel , average maintenance , Good food (Es-specially Rasam Restaurant) , service ok , limited rooms but needs better maintenance. Stay was Ok Ok . But Could have been better professionally managed.

Room Tip: For a good stay at Salt lake area
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LCSSRI
Milee B, Public Relations Manager at The Stadel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review. While you enjoyed your food in The Rasam, we are sorry for the other areas that we have fallen short.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I would like to assure you that we are taking action to improve the services & the facilities of our hotel. I have shared and discussed your comments with the respective departments to ensure the issues do not re-occur.
Thank you again for your support towards The Stadel and we hope to warmly welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We had been to this place for family dinner in their Indian restaurant. The location of this hotel is good, inside the Yuvabharati Kriangan stadium and no problem related to parking.
The restaurant was near empty. We ordered Fish Amritasari, Chicken kebab, Corn fry , Fish gravy, Chicken reshmi kebab masala, Chicken Butter masala and Grilled chicken breast on Mango pilaf. Though service was not bad , the taste of the food was not great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

THe unique hotel built below the stadium in Salt Lake stadium from Gate 3. Very good Gym and Swimming Pool. Also if you are interested in walking, you can go around salt lake stadium. Good brekafast. All rooms on ground floor only. The flooring is broken at many places in lobby. Except that this is very good hotel.
Their South Indian hotel RASAM is very good

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MukeshDave
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I visited here with my family in Feb. The day was Thursday and the lady singer who was singing some good old Hindi songs had great voice. The food was also good. We enjoyed the evening a lot.
I think the live music is not every day. My advice is to check before going, if you want to enjoy live music.

Room Tip: check the days of performance for live music
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Went with freinds for a chill out ! The place and nice and good for a freinds hang out. The DJ was also playing good tracks and mixing it really well.
Hookah service was really nice what I saw. The led down was food which needs huge uplift in taste and quality. Expected a lot but food was only okay not great.
I hope there is some change in terms of food !
See you later!