Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/02/23
Etrip$83
StayForLong
All reviews sun deck food and beverage manager f b manager every guest great hospitality clock tower enjoyed our stay breakfast and dinner his team premium room top floor the hotel staff prime location memorable experience excellent hotel market place first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2022

I had taken two rooms with view and it had changed my whole experinece in Darjeeling. Both the rooms had a majestic view of Kunchenjunga. I had a 2 yr old kid and 67 year old mother with me. We had lot of worries about my kid's food and Mr Arindam Sen, operations manager, food and beverages dept, took care of our kid's food and ensured we stay calm and enjoy our visit. He and his team provided great service - food was awesome. Room provides heater option and it has all required amenities. One improvement area would be more proactive support on car as we were looking for sedan car and not innova - and they did not show any interest for booking a sedan and mentioned only innova available for airport drop.jq¹ But it did not matter much as you have car stand next to the hotel and you get many options. It is a 5 min walk to mall and hence very convenient for shopping and touring.
Overall it is a great place to stay and hospitality is unforgetable. Once again, special thanks to Mr Sen, his team and all the staffs who had provided great services. There is a sun deck as well - we did not go there but I would love to have a coffee there next time.

Room tip: Try to take view rooms as you might not feel going out...
1  Thank Relax44271335931
Reviewed 22 October 2022

It was wonderful staying at Viceroy Hotel...all the staffs were very much professional yet friendly...special mention for Mr.Arindam Sen...a nice person who was taking care of all the boarders equally at dinning hall...rooms were neat & clean with all basic amenities...specially the view of majestic Kanchanjongha from room was just mind blowing...we enjoyed sunrise & sunset from our room...specially the view from terrace was magnificent...foods were so tasty ...As the Viceroy Hotel is very near to mall,one can enjoy the mall also at any time...finally me & my husband want to thank all the staffs of Viceroy Hotel for their cordial behavior...it was like home away from home...we wish to stay here whenever we will be again at Darjeeling...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthStar60441015077
Reviewed 18 October 2022

My family and I had good time at Viceroy hotel. It’s really near the mall road and the restaurants. You can also view the kanchanjunga from the room. Good hotel with good hospitality and good people. It was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ramisa1345
Reviewed 16 October 2022

Exilent staffs .. Room was very clean .. The food quality is to good .. specially the view of Kangchenjunga from the room was outstanding . One think that is very important the lift facility need to improve due to some miss use of guest .. overall outstanding and Exilent experience thanks to all viceroy group… #Sdmariner

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quest59694073645
Reviewed 12 October 2022

Awesome experience especially the service of Mr Arindam Sen ,F&B Manager.He makes our short stay great culinary event with customised foods, beverages and moreover He greeted us every time so well.The Viceroy hotel is located in the center of the Darjeeling that you can easily walk to the Mall.All the staffs starting from the guard , reception , waiters, housekeeping are very much cordial and with pleasant gestures.I will definitely rate the hotel as above ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ .I would definitely recommend Viceroy to our family , friends and colleagues…we will be back here for sure .Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts .
Best regards,