Tibetian theme based hotel. Rooms are spacious,clean. Unfortunately rooms we got didn't have good view. Hotel has its restaurant, shop for small items also. Foods are delicious. Faced minor issues like late in supply of hot water in morning. Staffs were helpful. Price gets hiked in summer & during autumn. Think a little bit overpriced at that time. Around 10 min walk from mall.
We were in confusion whether our rooms were booked or not as we didn't get confirmation email, but they kept rooms after sending them deposit slip of advance payment. A little bit faster communication would be more assuring. Overall good stay within a beautiful & complete set up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling