We booked this hotel online and got a discount. We got a room facing the road and hence without a view. The room was large,spacious and cosy and well furnished. The bathroom wasn't as great as the room. Limited hot water hours, but that's common in hill stations. Breakfast was a standard affair with aloo puri, sandwiches, juice, eggs, coffee on offer, and everything was well prepared. The restaurant has a nice decor and a decent view as well. There's a small gift shop inside the hotel too.
Overall a very enjoyable stay and amazing value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling