It is one of the worst experience during stay in this hotel .
PROS : -
- Friendly Staffs
- Location of the hotel near mall road.
CONS : -
- Rooms are smelly and dirty.
- I have booked 3 super deluxe rooms in this hotel to stay with my family. In all of the rooms table clothes and Carpet are extremely dirty and looks like it never get washed/Cleaned.
- Towels that were provided in the room was kind of that people stop using at their homes.
- They have provided the in house facility of vehicle for tourism but they ask all payments in cash for that and didn't even provide any receipt. (I expected them to take payments in cash as no body keep too much cash with them during travel and after demonetization it is the responsibility of the respected places to encourage cashless transaction).
- Too much noisy corridor. I was unable to sleep because of the noise and people voice coming from corridor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling