I was lucky enough for a month long adventure in Darjeeling and I was lucky enough to book a room at Hotel Seven Seventeen in Darjeeling. I have to say I love this hotel and it's staff is exceptional. Clean, friendly, in the heart of Darjeeling and close to many places to eat shop and pilgrimage spots. I spent 2 weeks there at a great rate and ate mostly at the in house restaurant for breakfast and dinner and was equally pleased with both. Shower and plumbing was fine and everything was reasonably priced and I was on a budget. My girlfriend also enjoyed the hotel and for couples it's ideal as it's in the heart of the city yet have an amazing view and easy and not deal with too much noise pollution. Safety was top notched and at no points was there issue with bills or having my card (USA Bank Debit Visa Card) accepted. As always in Darjeeling it's slightly easier to go with someone who speaks the language but the staff if fluent and comfortable in English. Darjeeling is truly a home away form home for me and I look forward to another journey to see Tashi and his lovely family. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling