The Hotel is beautifully decorated with Tibetan artefacts. To be precise, you may have a short trip to Tibet by just staying in the hotel and looking at the decors. Rooms in the top floor have the greatest views if you can manage climbing the stairs. Staffs are very cordial and offered good hospitality. Food at the restuarant tastes good and is reasonable. The only disappointment for us was losing our umbrellas on a rainy day from the hotel's restuarant itself. So be careful if you are with your umbrellas or any expensive gadgets because outsiders also visit the hotel's restuarant. Another thing about the rooms which they need to improve is the amount of lighting inside the rooms which otherwise turn the rooms very shabby. They should also be more serious and attend to travellers' complaints regarding hair dryers in the rooms or other facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling