The hotels interior was just great all wooden floors and walls, small, well decorated and cozy living room on fourth floor, got a clean view of Kanchenjunga from there,no lift, not recommended for older people, staffs are a bit cold in behavior, downstairs restaurants serves alcohol and have smoking and non smoking zone together with all the windows and doors closed, surely not recommended for children and older people,food is avarage,kids and me got stomach upset after eating chowmin and chilli chiken,but sanwiches are delicious...there is a garbeg dump outsideof the hotel which smells realy bad...there is a small shop inside which is realy cheap and good,but hotels location was great walk away from mall...happy staying...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelGuru, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling