1) Rooms are really good, wooden , warm , well furnished in tibetan style.. All the rooms are good, so you may book it online blindfoldly.. But all the rooms don't come with view , but all are quite spacious and open..
2) The hotel has an inhouse quite big bar n restaurant, where you get some excellent cuisine at a very reasonable price.. I tasted chicken sizzler, which is the best sizzler I have ever tasted in Darjeeling.. So, if you plan to chill out or sip a drink in the warmth of a wooden bar with exotic food at a very reasonable price, then this is the place... I highly recommend the restaurant of this holel , even you don't put up here, specially the Europeans the South East Asian travellers.
3) Located at the middle of Chowbazar ane Mall .. So easy to reach
Not much in the downside... Mall is 5 minutes walk.. Unless you are quite aged , or not fit to walk up that small distance, should not be a problem for you.... And like most of the hotels in Darjeeling, no electrical equipments including charging points work in case of power cut, which is frequent
Overall , very good , highly recommended..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, Agoda, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling