I have seen some people is complaining about water scarcity and timing. I think I should write this review.
1. If you go to any of the Hotel in Darjeeling water is the common problem. Guests are lucky that get enough water. The scarcity is because of the natural position of darjeeling being at the top of the mountain.
2. I could not find any issue regarding hospitality.
3. We were two couples and was given two rooms in 3rd floor. The rooms were well maintained and good and add to this it had an excellent view of Kanchanjangha.
4. We did not had time to eat at the restaurant as we were packed with our tours.
5. They will offer the best hospitality as it is a family business.
I traveled on 22nd Jan 2012. Sorry Mr. Bhutia for a late review. I wish I could have reviewed earlier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ClearTrip, TravelGuru and Booking.com so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling