I had stayed in the annexe building (3 storied) hotel for 4 days & 3 nights (27th to 30th Mar'12). The room in the 2nd floor was quite spacious & well furnished. The hospitality was excellent. The back up generator is working fine. Experience of having breakfast in a flowery room ( natural + photos) & a 110 years old bar is really good. The smiling staff behaviour is very pleasing. Breakfast is good but the Dinner is average.
However they are not really part of Welcome Group & facilities offered to Cutinary Plus members could not be offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Heritage (formerly Fortune Resort Central) is a luxury holiday resort in Darjeeling, offering an experience of British heritage which has been a part of Darjeeling for more than a hundred years. The luxurious hotel is located near ‘the Mall’ and ‘Chowrasta’, the most famous spots and centre of all leisure activities of this beautiful hill station. The heritage block of this classic hotel was built in 1905 and offers elegantly appointed rooms with all the modern amenities. Experience the lavish 'British Raj' lifestyle as you take time off to relax and unwind yourself amidst breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Yatra, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Djubo, Agoda, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Resort Central, Darjeeling Hotel Darjeeling
- Fortune Hotel Central Darjeeling