Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews orange garden home stay evening snacks play guitar super deluxe cottage home away from home host mr city life food quality modern facilities room service great hospitality room heater warmth balcony nature tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Got married in last November. It's a small gift fr my husband bfr going to our honeymoon. It's our first trip n definitely a special one. We loved d place and hospitality of Mr. n Mrs. Gurung. They wr so sweet, nice and helpful. The guest house hs all modern facilities. A separate kitchen n dining place. They serve damn delicious food. My husband is so happy. I highly recommend ds place. Moreover if u hv plans to visit Kalimpong and Darjeeling, u stay here n enjoy day trips.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2020

I have stayed in Gurung guest house Tinchuley during Dec end, 2019 for two nights.

Good side:-
1. I booked their highest cost Super Deluxe Cottage -1 @ 1st floor. Room was huge with all facilities you can think of.
2. Cleanroom with huge bed.
3. Have Gyser
4. Have a room heater as it was very cold during Dec
5. Lot of places to see nearby.
6. Staffs are really awesome in behavior . Mr. Gurung is the owner. Really helpful
7. Evening snacks was great and the complementary tea was awesome
8. Lot of time you will see cloud is touching you if you keep your window open or go outside.
9. In the office front room, you can sit play guitar with great decoration. My son using it for long

Improvement side:-
1. View from the room is not there
2. Me & family did not liked the food quality somehow. Its personal choice.
3. Somehow I was not fully satisfied as I paid Rs. 4720 for that room/night. Except the room and Mr. Gurun’s awesome behavior I did not liked much if I compare with the price I paid

Overall satisfying stay. I cannot complain much.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Prolay G
Reviewed 27 April 2020

Excellent property. Room service needs little improvement.most important thing is I visit mountain s primarily because of the warmth and friendly gesture of the mountain people. However Mr. Dipendra Gurung was perfect as the manager or whatever he is but he lacked warmth. Appeared to be too professional to me. Met Mr Gurung on my way back. He was a delightful man.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Hands down the best place to stay at Tinchuley. The host Mr. Gurung and the staff are very welcoming and makes the stay extremely pleasant. Added advantage is the delicious food that is on offer. All in all, extremely recommended.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

An excellent guest house with excellent people. No doubt Mr Dipendra Gurung is wonderful person and so his other associates who work there. Services are superb and most importantly there communication is crisp and crystal clear while booking. Very helpful staff always with a big smile.The biggest satisfaction is there food, Mouthwatering delicacies,organic vegies and finger licking taste.Rooms are clean, sophisticated and hygienic with wonderful view. Also major point do not forget to ask Mr Rajendra to sing a song with his guitar(special thanks to him to make our bornfire happening). Management is excellent always ready with services there customer wants. A perfect place for recreation and relaxation.
Hope to see you soon Mr Gurung and your extended family.

Date of stay: January 2020