All reviewssuit roomssuite roomsummit grouprestaurant staffmain market areabreakfast buffet istop floornice viewrooms are excellentview from the balconyhustle bustlekanchenjunga peakexcellent staygreat hospitalityhotel is situatedcourteous staffroom service is
Reviewed 22 June 2018

From the moment we arrived ,we were greeted and treated with the utmost highest customers service .we had a lovely terrace with a beautiful view .

Finally ,what made this hotel was the staff .They treated every guest with unique excellence .Starting from the reception staff ,restaurants staff to the room service was very polite with pleasing personality.

The terrace outside of the rooms were great fr sitting and relaxing at night.
A big thank you to Ms.Pradhan for going over and above to contact us when my mom left her charger in the room itself.

The breakfast could have been better for a 5* & buffet choice.(shuttle services too as because the main market is far away from the hotel.

I recommend this hotel because of the friendly staff and their sincerity made our stay excellent and unforgettable.

Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: If you are travelling with your family then prefer a suite room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one.It is our utmost focus in the Summit Group to provide our guests with personalized services & facilities which meets high standards of hospitality. Our staffs is our biggest assets. I am glad to her that you found our staff warm & friendly. We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. Your generous appreciation on all aspect of the hotel including the hospitality & services, helpful and courteous staff is very encouraging.

We believe it is always the small things that make a world of difference & it pleases to read that you have carried back a piece of us in your heart. Your kind words about our associates in particular delights me and gives me immense pleasure to share it with my staffs and they are happy to hear from you. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Summit Grace Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I am Amit agarwal I came here twice but this time coz of world cup season darjeeling looks completely different. I always enjoyed my stay here. But this time hotel is different, service and the mesmerizing view from the summit grace. The decoration of the hotel was very nice. The most attractive figure of the was the Beautiful lady Miss Anupama who was fantastic with her duty. Very professional and very quick. Over all every one was good. It was great staying at Grace.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Namaste!

We Thank you for your stay at Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

It was truly a pleasure to have you here at Summit Grace Hotel and Spa, glad to know that you had a great time. A great vacation is always summed up with memorable experience and great hospitality and we are extremely delighted to have been a part of one. I truly believe that you must have enjoyed the football fever around the hills and I must say that you were here at the right moment. It was a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the services and the interiors of the property. The view from the property has always been one of the key factors and it is really delighting to know that you enjoyed the serene location from the property, it must have been a mesmerizing one since the football fever did add a spark to it. We Thank you for your kind compliments regarding the team and Ms. Anupama particularly, everyone did highly appreciate you concern and were happy to assist you as well. It is these kind of positive feedback that motivates us to achieve greater heights in every field of hospitality.

We Thank you for your visit once again and we will always be looking forward to be at your service very soon.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Darjeeling for the first time and the visit was fantastic. Especially the hotel grace was perfect for the views that I wanted to see. I loved the ambiance and the service of the staffs. Especially the manager lady at the front desk Miss Anupama was extremely polite, professional and fast with her words and her service. I wish all the good wishes to the staffs and growth of hotel grace.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Namaste!

We are very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay at Summit Grace Hotel and spa. As, We always try to uphold the quality of services and amenities for our valued guests and its truly heartwarming to know that you were satisfied with all that was provided during your stay. The serene location from the property is exceptionally mesmerizing and we are glad that you enjoyed the majestic view from your room, I'm sure it must have made your stay a blessed and a peaceful one. Your kind words of appreciation regarding the assistance of our team is highly impressive and Ms. Anupama along with the whole team was very delighted to have received your sweet compliments. Our guests has always been our first priority and its really satisfying when we receive such generous concerns from our valued guest. It really does motivate us to grow and be better in every field of hospitality.

We Thank you for your best wishes and we will always be looking forward to be at your service very soon enough.

Summit Grace Hotel and spa

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Possibly this has been best hotel experience. I visited with my family. Everything is perfect here. Room was beautiful. Nice view. Very coordinating staff. Nice service. A special thanks to very kind and beautiful manager Ms. Manjita. Thank you all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nim Tshering T
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Namaste!

We Thank you for your stay at Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your generous feedback.

Delightful to know that you had a wonderful experience and a comfortable stay at Summit Grace Hotel and spa. A wonderful vacation is always summed up with a great experience and a pleasurable stay at various places and we are glad that we were a part it. It was great to hear that you were satisfied with the services and hospitality that was provided during your stay. The serene location from the property has always been amazing and mesmerizing and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the majestic view from your room. The main motive of our team has always been to provide great hospitality and services to our valued guests and it was extremely pleasing to receive your generous words of appreciation regarding it. We thank you for your valuable concern in regards to our team and their coordination, I truly believe it must have added value to your stay. Ms. Manjita has been conveyed with your sweet compliments and she is also very pleased to have been at your service as well.

However, it was a pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at it again very soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit at this place . The room was good. Breakfast was good . Definitely worth the money . Staff was so nice especially hotel manager Ms. Manjita Pradhan . Would definitely recommend to anybody . Keep it up.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

We Thank you for your visit and stay at Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

It was a pleasure to have you here at Summit Grace Hotel and Spa. We are very much delighted to know that you appreciated the services and hospitality that was provided during your stay. The property is one of the most valuable one and its maintenance has all always been up to the mark hence, knowing that you were pleased with the amenities brings the utmost pleasure to all of us. We Thank you for your generous compliments regarding our team in particular Ms. Manjita and I have conveyed your positive feedback regarding all, everyone did appreciate it. It was also delightful to know that your stay with us was worth your time and your money, and we heartily thank you for your concern and recommendation. I truly believe that it will add value to our hospitality.

Thanking you once again we will always be looking forward to be at your service in the near future.