All reviewssuit roomssuite roomsummit grouprestaurant staffmain market areabreakfast buffet istop floornice viewrooms are excellentview from the balconyhustle bustlekanchenjunga peakexcellent staygreat hospitalityhotel is situatedcourteous staffroom service is
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel provides excellent hospitality with their nice service and delicious food. The hotel is located on top of the town to give amazing views especially from outside the suit rooms. Though the suit rooms are a bit small and not designed properly the good service by the polite staff makes for it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your vacation a memorable one. My team & I are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the delicious food & service too. We are grateful for your appreciation of the service provided by the team. We are truly blessed with our location in addition to having a wonderful team who put in their best efforts tirelessly day in & day out.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Sushil Pradhan
Unit Manager
Summit Hotels & Resorts
Reservations: +918388777888

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms: Compact, wooden, comfortable & neat
Food: Good but the breakfast buffet not so good
Staff: amazing and very friendly
Location: slightly far from the heart of the market

Overall a very peaceful and amazing environment

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bergen_stephen
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Namaste!

Happy to hear that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your vacation a memorable one. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I am glad that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us.

At Summit Hotels & Resorts, our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories for our guest whenever they choose to stay with us.Your kind words for our associates in particular delights me and it gives me immense pleasure to share it with Manjita and she is happy to hear from you.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to Summit Hotels soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stayed at the Suit room with my wife and two kids on Apr 23-27.

Location: good views; situated at the top of Darjeeling; a bit far from main town, can walk down to main town in half an hour, but walk back would be tiring.

Room: Suit rooms are good, with bed located "upstairs"; cleanliness in room was "average", not dirty but not spot on either

Amenities: Had tea/coffee maker in the room and was functional; hot water boiler felt underpowered (had to wait for a long time ~10-15 mins to have couple of buckets of hot water).

Restaurant: Food taste was quite good; menu was limited; restaurant felt understaffed; most of staff was cordial

Others: staff was cordial in general, not top-class though; credit card didn't work for payment of add-on stuff (such as extra bed), had to pay in cash

Room Tip: Get suit rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AmitD1616
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This hotel has exceeded every expectation i had ;

This was my first time in Darjeeling and i was really not sure how it work for me ,i have a really high standard of cleanliness,very picky with my food and in general i traveled for business,so glad i choose this hotel i did cause i really changed my mind about Darjeeling and understood there are high class ,high quality places in it!

So now lets cut to chase:

Room: Not big but comfortable ,great view!-amazing terrace a feeling of openness.
Cleanliness: Very Clean,cleaning staff is very nice .cleans everyday.
Staff: In general i everyone i encountered was professional,friendly ,helpful,service approach they all work by and it was noticeable.The staff here made sure that the service was top of the line at all times and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable specially from the front desk ,very smiling and helpful ,the girl name (Manjita) who was there to help and guide when and where ever possible it was .God bless her.

Food : The only suggestion i would like to give is that the variety of buffet dinner and breakfast could improve . It was ok .

Sum up: Highly recommend ,would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Valley facing rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ROHITY199
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Grace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Had a great time...the staff specially nayan was very helpful at the restaurant and also the food by chef pravin was amazing....we got the chance to experience both deluxe and suite...I would prefer deluxe over a suite the space in suite is a little cramped

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabhyata M

Namaste!

At Summit Hotels & Resorts, our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories for our guest whenever they choose to stay with us.Your kind words for our associates in particular delights me and it gives me immense pleasure to share it with Nayan & Pravin and they are happy to hear from you.