Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beatles theme a lovely stay ringo mall heater behaviour hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2019

The experience of Revolver is unique: Beatles memorabilia everywhere, a guitar in the sitting area, books on the Fab Four in the library, 24-hr access to Beatles songs and movies. For Beatles fans such as us, this made our stay fabulous! We stayed in George, and the room did give us a glimpse of the Kanchenjungha range. The room was cozy, though the bed was a bit small for us, and very clean. If you were spending most of your days wandering around Darjeeling, then it is the perfect place to come back to at night. The location of the lodge is also great, minutes away from mall and the railway station. The other differentiator for us was the food: excellent home-cooked Naga and Nepali thalis left us wishing we had more space in our tummies.

Just one minor drawback was the size of the bathroom. We couldn't take a bath without knocking something over. But this is a small hitch in an otherwise great stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2019

This was our 4th time staying in Revolver as excellent as ever nice cozy room with amenities ones need and we got this room called " Paul" ( this hotel is Beatles themed) and the view of Kanchenjunga from our bed just breathtaking.. Staffs and owner super helpful and considerate

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2019

It was a wonderful stay at revolver. Well maintained.. good food. If you are travelling with kid select this kid friendly homestay.They took good care of us..They have all facilities. geyser wifi aquaguard. Distance from mall 10 min walk.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

If you want a quiet, relaxing, homely stay in Darjeeling, this is the place for you. Only a 5 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Chowrastra, this guest house is a haven of tranquility. The rooms are great, good size, with very comfortable beds and ample hot water in the bathrooms. The staff are very friendly and so helpful. The restaurant serves Very Tasty local food and with a cheerful smile.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mervn2013
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

Ever since I planned my trip to Darjeeling, I was looking forward towards my stay in this facility. Being a Beatles fan myself, I was very impressed with all the reviews and photos I have seen..And I have to admit I wasn’t disappointed. Loved every bit of this hotel, be it the rooms or service. It is quite affordable and worth every penny.. I certainly enjoyed my stay here and will visit in the future too..

Date of stay: September 2019