Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beatles theme a lovely stay ringo mall heater behaviour hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019

This was our 4th time staying in Revolver as excellent as ever nice cozy room with amenities ones need and we got this room called " Paul" ( this hotel is Beatles themed) and the view of Kanchenjunga from our bed just breathtaking.. Staffs and owner super helpful and considerate

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 11 October 2019

It was a wonderful stay at revolver. Well maintained.. good food. If you are travelling with kid select this kid friendly homestay.They took good care of us..They have all facilities. geyser wifi aquaguard. Distance from mall 10 min walk.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

If you want a quiet, relaxing, homely stay in Darjeeling, this is the place for you. Only a 5 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Chowrastra, this guest house is a haven of tranquility. The rooms are great, good size, with very comfortable beds and ample hot water in the bathrooms. The staff are very friendly and so helpful. The restaurant serves Very Tasty local food and with a cheerful smile.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank mervn2013
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

Ever since I planned my trip to Darjeeling, I was looking forward towards my stay in this facility. Being a Beatles fan myself, I was very impressed with all the reviews and photos I have seen..And I have to admit I wasn’t disappointed. Loved every bit of this hotel, be it the rooms or service. It is quite affordable and worth every penny.. I certainly enjoyed my stay here and will visit in the future too..

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights

The good:

1. Value for money @ INR 1400 per night
2. The hosts, Asenla and Vikash are very approachable and just a phone call away
3. Meals are available at the stay and can be ordered in advance. The food is lip- smacking and lot of variety is available
4. Just 1 km from Club Stand and Mall road
5. Very tidy and compact rooms

The bad:

1. Carrying heavy luggage from Club Stand can be slightly tough. Ask your cab driver to take the car up Gandhi Road till the Canara Bank office. If traveling by shared taxi and it drops you off in front of Ramada, just ask the driver for a lift

Conclusion: Would love to stay at Revolver again

Travel tip:

Revolver provides contact numbers of Taxis for sightseeing. Go for Mr. Rajesh. He is an excellent guide, very experienced, jovial and eager to assist.

Date of stay: July 2019