This September I stayed here for five days and enjoyed every bit of it. The pros of the hotel are--
1. Wonderful ambience. For a solo traveller like me, it is superb. You can be at peace with yourself for sure.
2. The food is a great plus. The naga dinner was great. I loved the Continental dinner a lot.
3. The location is little away from the din. But it is just 5/7 minutes walk from Mall.
4. The people of this hotel. Every single one of this hotel right from owner Vikas to the people serving food and the house cleaner, is excellent. Special note of thanks for Shailesh, a real sweet guy.
Don't come here if you are finicky. If you need to press the intercom for any reason or the other , this is not your place. Every single need is taken care of here but if someone wants that a boy will be there at his Beck and call, stay away from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revolver, Darjeeling is a small, cosy hotel with five rooms. When the owners decided to start a small hotel, being fond of music, particularly the Beatles, the owners decided to base the decor on the Beatles memorabilia that they had collected over the years. Accordingly, the hotel was named after the most critically acclaimed album of the Beatles.Based on guest feedback, since the latter half of 2012, all the rooms have been made non-smoking. ... more less