Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$43
Vio.com$43
Agoda.com$39
Etrip$43
eDreams$39
All reviews spacious rooms big bedroom breakfast was delicious prime location hot water visiting darjeeling fantastic hotel market place main market area the hotel staff min walk room service is services road mall view hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022

I love our stay at Jai Hotels. The location, the staff, the room, and the complimentary breakfast were fabulous! There was not one thing that we didn't like there. We had a wonderful time. I will repeat my stay every time I visit Darjeeling from now on. They also have a taxi booking service, which is reliable, and cost-effective.
My personal rating for this hotel is 10/10. I will recommend everyone to book this property without any hesitation.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Very spacious rooms. Need to upgrade bed mattress. Front office staff was vey courteous and helpful. So were the other staff. location is in the market place. We stayed only for a day, did not get any opportunity to explore the food.

Reviewed 4 September 2022

Hotel room is spacious and neat and clean.
Breakfast was delicious and with choices.
Location is very good and on the main road.
It is value for money. I and my wife stayed in the hotel for one night. Mall area is nearby. All famous restaurants are around. Shopping place is just stone throw away.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2022

Hotel is at main location near Ring mall. Rooms are spacious and hygienic. Food quality is Ok , have many restaurants near by also. Overall good stay. Room service is quick and polite. Stayed for 1 night only.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Jai hotel is a very poor hotel service ar not satisfactory hotel staff a very lazy and food are not hygienic and fresh so please guys don't visit Jai hotel Darjeeling and room service are very very poorly. That is a fourth class hotel visit date 22th may 2022

Date of stay: May 2022