See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The room was very very dirty. There were Spiders in our bathroom and the whole room was dirty in any way. Also the smell was horrible like mustiness. Our towels were over and over full with dirty lines and smell like they were never washed before. The breakfast was very good. All in all, ist was very overpriced. The Service was ok and the stuff was friendly, but in the case of cleanliness they need a lot of improvement.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Expedition815184
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms and proper toilet. Nice staff. Hot water didn't work. A little bit far from centre. Really good quality hotel still. Due off-season some services didn't work, for example I asked if there is laundry service but there wasn't even though it was on hotels web page.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (3rd-5th July) with my Mom, and as my ratings suggest, I couldn’t have asked for a better accommodation with my budget! We were given a room with a nice view of the mountains (mostly covered in rain clouds). The room and the bathroom was pretty clean, supplied with the required toiletries, towels etc. The bed was quite comfortable, the food (including the complimentary breakfast) was delicious and sumptuous. The best part of the stay, however, was the behaviour of the staff. Extremely helpful and hospitable. The hotel was located at a very convenient location- access to the main road and pickup cars available at all times. Both me and my Mom were thoroughly satisfied with the stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 885shreyab
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I went with my family to this hotel. The family room is big and spacious but other rooms were not big enough and were kind of conjusted.
The breakfast was okish.. the service was very slow to be frank. We stayed there for 2 days, Manager was good with us and also helped me in my request for a cake, but the cake was not tasty.
All in all, a good stay with a family. But for other rooms, maybe not.
Btw The room had every facility required in the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

excillent experience with actually our tour manager SANDEEP GURANG froem WE CARE HOLIDAYS......Soooo humble and very friendly ..i never feel dt we r corresponding we any unknown person.....thank again...but dont remember we r on d way to our tour..2018 june

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family