Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$92
View deal
Hotels.com$92
Priceline$92
Travelocity$92
Tripadvisor$92
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com$95
All reviews duty manager superior room tika excellent stay in room dining front office central heating clock tower courteous staff mountain view breakfast spread an upgrade walking distance will visit again gandhi road amazing hospitality comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2022

In today's Darjeeling, this is the best hotel to stay in, with a confirmed and clear view of the Kanchenjangha which others may not offer. It's right next to the town's clock tower, an easy landmark, and walking distance to the mall and the train station.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vivek Shukla, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Darjeeling Gandhi Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen Ramada by Wyndham Darjeeling for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

I am extremely delighted to note that you had a fabulous stay and that you found our services to be warm and impeccable. We at

Ramada Darjeeling take great pride in our service and our happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us.

I have passed on your kind compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of service to you

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ramada Darjeeling soon again.

Reviewed 1 November 2022

We had a wonderful time at our first visit to Darjeeling. We had a wonderful stay at Ramada Darjeeling.The front office team were really helpful @Ruchika @Nisha. The hospitality was what we expected it to be.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 October 2022

It was a Amazing stay Ramada Hotel Darjeeling very good hotel with excellent locaton near to mail road and room was good hotel stafff were very friendly and food also very tasty especially reception people very helpful to us..Like Ruchika and Nisha

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vivek Shukla, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Darjeeling Gandhi Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Reviewed 20 October 2022

Location is to nice & all are staff to good & friendly . Room are to nice & mountain view from room is good .Hotel manager free update our room from deluxe to higher category not received any extra charges...

Room tip: Everything is perfect
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

with us through such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 20 October 2022

It was a pleasant experience in ramada darjeeling staff is polite n helpful. Reception staff is very helpful. Location is perfect everything is walking distance Thank
you team ramada hotel darjeeling we will visit soon

Room tip: Everything is perfect
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

with us through such a great review on the Trip Advisor.