All reviews away from the hustle and bustle budget hotel view blankets comfort
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Very peaceful area with great kanchanjunga mountain view . I love this place to stay in my holidays. This hotel is situated near T.v tower and only 8 minutes walking distance from mall chowresta which is called heart of Darjeeling . I recommend this place for those guest who is looking for peace with go o.j. d mountain views .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Pramod K
AlimentH, Public Relations Manager at Say Rooms Aliment, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Pramod Sir,

We thank you for your review. Our team looks forward to host you again at Say Rooms Aliment.

40, Dr. Zakir Hussain Road
Darjeeling - 734101

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I had a lovely big room. The bed was extremely cozy and clean. It's really cold in Darjeeling but the thick blankets kept me warm as toast.
The family running the hotel are lovely and helpful with travel tips, booking taxis and so nice to talk to.
The hotel is high up with the most amazing view from the roof and is quiet away from the hustle and bustle of Darjeeling.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
9  Thank TigerLillyH

Dear Tiger Sir,

40, Dr. Zakir Hussain Road
Darjeeling - 734101

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Me, my wife, my 3 & half yr old son and my parents stayed at this shack, located at a Godforsaken place (near : youth hostel) in Darjeeling.

The 2 rooms that were provided to us, at the 3rd or may be 4th floor were ok. No complaint on em. The food was terrible. I was ASTONISHED that they even CHARGE full dish, for a 3.5 yrs old kiddo!!! NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS, ANYWHERE!
The management, Specially the women who oversee the activities of the hotel, ARE EXTREMELY RUDE, HOSTILE AND BAD MOUTH.

#Location : Very Very ODD
#Accommodation : Well Below Average
#Cleanliness : They score in Negatives
#Hospitality : Forget Hospitality, per se..... it's about HOSTILITY
#Management : Very ill mannered, they will Misguide you, overcharge you.

P. S. - TO THE management OF THIS SHACK, THE SMELL OF DOLLARS / EUROS, ETC ARE SWEETER THAN INR (₹).
SO INDIAN TOURISTS, BE ADVISED TO AVERT THIS SHACK

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank indrabanerjee
AlimentH, Public Relations Manager at Say Rooms Aliment, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Mr. Banerjee,

We are sorry for this experience you had during your earlier stay. We have recently taken over the Management of the property and have refurbished the facilities, trained staff and delicious food. We have also added Intercom in all rooms and are upgrading it constantly.

Next time you are planning your visit to Darjeeling, do give us an opportunity to serve you. We are sure, you will enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I had booked online, the photos and reviews seemed good but when I visited the hotel, it was the dirtiest hotel I have ever come across. No clean bed sheets, pillow covers, washrooms etc.. No room services. We had to push people to give even a glass of water. No co-operation regarding tourist services. Simply a filthy hotel compared to the prices charged.

Room Tip: Don't ever book this hotel. We were deceived for the prices given.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank rakheekar2016

Dear Ms. Kar,

We have also added Intercom in all rooms for better coordination with staff. Next time you are planning your visit to Darjeeling, do give us an opportunity to serve you.

We look forward to serve you again albeit with a better experience.

Regards Team Say Rooms Aliment

Reviewed 11 June 2017

not value of money
no cleaning
staff is not cooperative
location is not good
To far
No essay connectivity.
we suggest Traveler go with out booking and search hotel
Easy check hotel ,Toilet,room restaurant,

Room Tip: not good, Traveler go city and search hotel good prize and clean hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family