We stayed here for 5 nights. The hotel locality is in the prime location (near to vadapalani murugan temple, saravana bhavan hotel) and rooms are quite spacious and the peoples working there are not well experienced. However the service provided hotel is very horrible and not professional. We faces below issues during our stay:
1. No hot water supplies
2. Bathroom taps are not in good condition and not able to use it
3. For kids, you wont get milk in night (i.e. around 8pm)
4. They served coffee with bad milk and also charged to the bill
5. Receptionist are not professional and it seems they are freshers
6. Most of the time internet was not working
7. Breakfast is just okay
8. Importantly if there is any marriage functional going on, then you will be screwed up as you wont get any response from the service.
Basically this hotel is not worth for the cost they charge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Agoda, ClearTrip, Booking.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Bhimaas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.