Lowest prices for your stay
$93
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$93
Hotels.com$93
Priceline$104
Travelocity$93
3,360 results
All reviews green park forum mall mustang bar excellent service front office pool side wedding reception special thanks house keeping value for money banquet hall room cleaning great hospitality excellent hotel wonderful stay comfortable stay room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Had a best stay here at Greenpark chennai, After a long time I'm staying here, really surprised with their temperature checking machine at entrance and to mention Bala, Gowtham & charles was very assistive and very humble to me, Old staff remembers regular guest very well and sukumar from IRD was again old staff & he surprised me with his services.

Really awaiting for my next at Greenpark chennai !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vineet Mishra, Guest Services / Front Office at GreenPark Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on TripAdvisor.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. Truly, encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.
I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know you have enjoyed our hospitality food & Service.

We all graciously await your return to Green Park Chennai in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

I'm impressed with professional behavior of the staff, especially manjunath who is a house keeping executive, gave me warm reception and rendered a memorable service. Highly responsive room service. Hotel is well organized. Amenities of hotel is very good. Navigating inside hotel is very easy. Good ambience. Love the vibe of the premises. Forum mall just opposite to hotel is great addition to the shopping interests. Very spacious parking. Enjoyed the breakfast. So delicious. Extremely managed hotel. I'll recommend this hotel to my colleagues. Overall a pleasant experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vineet Mishra, Guest Services / Front Office at GreenPark Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Reviewed 25 May 2022

I stayed in green park chennai for my business purposes and really enjoyed the ambience of the hotel i feeled like a stay in hills station looking everywhere they full of green zone. Restaurants and also so good and thanks to front office people Charles helping to check in progress and Gowtham helping for baggage and thanks to all visit it again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 May 2022

Thanks to Charles and Gautham for the full support for the rooms. All the room we got in 6th floor. It was very great full, and helpful to us. Even the event well very wel and great thanks to Raj and team.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

Green Park is a next level hotel which matches international class. I enjoyed the hospitality very much. Staffs are well trained. Rooms are maintained in a golden standard. I loved the breakfast, variety of dishes and multiple cuisines are perfect to start your day during your stay. Ample car parking. Artium lobby is a great place to spend your time. Excellent response from room service is a deserving point to be mentioned. House keeping team is an expert and is very clearly evident from the look of the room. A staff whose service stays with me is Manjunath, who took care all of my needs instantly, he also made my check in and check out experience very smoothly. Manjunath also ensured that all the amenities offered by hotel reaches me. Thank you very much for offering me a pleasant staying experience Manjunath. Definitely, I'll visit Hotel Green Park again. A truly great service.