- heart of chennai city , reachable to all key places in minutes and known landmark . However traffic infront of the hotel is pathetic due to city traffic . However I can't find any traffic sound in the hotel
- hotel has got ample parking to park atleast 40 cars and big space and secured
- simple , easier and faster . They have 24 hour checkin which is good for any time checkin
Restaurants - there are full Chinese , multi cuisine restaurants in 1 and 2 floor . They are very famous for lot of special cuisine.
The bar is also good which offers high end scotch to local branded beers
Gym - the gym is small and I have not used it because of less equipment
Spa- they have outsourced and we have to go outside some 10 minute away from the hotel .
Staff - staff are too good starting from laundry , room service , security every aspect. However lack in Hindi but English can do wonders
Food quality - which I admire a lot and damn good in terms of taste and variety and local flavour and special Tamil Nadu veg and non veg cuisine for which you should in this hotel to feel the aroma of Tamil Nadu food
Rooms - I have stayed in club room for 6 days which is pretty long however I didn't get bored of anything .
Minibar , snacks all are fine the requirement of a 3 star .
Bathroom - shower pressure is too good and got 24 hours hot water which I feel is important in any stay . The hotel didn't disappointed me in this . Cheers for shower pressure
However I was too bored with repetitive morning complimentary breakfast . Informed the hotel staff also on this . But there is no flaw in the quality of the food .
Preferable for family , business , hospital visits etc and city total scouting . Proximity to key hospitals, major city landmarks and easy route to beach .
However I don't recommend for leisure point of view . Good place to stay other than bored breakfast .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridging the gap between old and new! Chennai’s famous Harrisons Hotel has undergone renovations and reemerged as the new Harrisons, Century old traditions with the new look and feel of a luxury.Renowned for its legendary service, the historic Harrisons boasts luxurious guest rooms, 3 specialty restaurants, a lounge bar and a trendy theme bar. From the moment you walk into a guestroom at the Harrisons Hotel you experience a sense of comfort and relaxation that is unparalleled by any other Chennai hotel. From the crisp furnishings to the spacious surroundings, this upscale boutique hotel offers you everything you expect and more. Enjoy the simple elegance of The Harrisons Hotel in Chennai, India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Yatra, ClearTrip, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Harrisons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.