Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Breakfast included
US$ 70
US$ 58
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 65/night.

The Residency(Chennai)
US$ 64
US$ 52
Priceline
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai)
US$ 89
US$ 60
Savera Hotel(Chennai)
US$ 56
US$ 53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 93
US$ 71
US$ 234
US$ 187
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 233/night.

US$ 138
Priceline
All reviewshouse keepingroom cleaningroom servicehousekeeping stafftaking carespecial thanksexcellent servicebusiness tripnice staylaundry servicevalue for moneykeep up the good workfront officeenjoyed my staygreat hospitalityduty managerfood quality
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was nice with very helpful & kind staffs and comfortable room. Especially Sanjay, waiter of restaurant, is really nice guy! friendly, kind and good serving. We can eat a lot of speciality of the country.

Also when I got a trouble with Internet in my room, Jeeva, IT staff, came and solve it very quickly. I appreciated it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Chennai Sipcot.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

1:I am staying with my family 15 days I feel very happy staying.... 2.morning breakfast also good.. 3. My children's full enjoy. 4. Room cleaning was very good.. thanks to Ms.Sumathy... she is taking care of each and every time so, thanks to sumathy once again... Thanks to Everyone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Hemlata,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor.

Firstly, It was a pleasure having you and your family with us for two weeks. My team said they felt you were like family. I am also very pleased to know that your kids enjoyed their stay. This, I would say is a testimony of what my team has been doing so well for such a long time. Makes me feel great.

Your kind words about Sumathy is well appreciated. Sumathy is a star and has been adequately rewarded for her high service delivery.

Thank you again for staying with. My team and I look forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Room cleaning is good. Room cleaner is customer friendly. She is helping the customers like what they need. Morning Tiffin also good here. Love to stay here in Ibis. Gym facilities also good here in Ibis.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciate you taking the time to recommend the services provided by Sumathy. Sumathy is an integral part of our team and is currently on a fast track career development plan. It is feedback like yours' that motivates Sumathy and many others to keep performing at high standards day after day.

Thank you again for your patronage. Do come again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This property is located away from Chennai city and airport but in the midst of the IT Park, very close to the TCS Campus and next to Novotel. The room design is typical Ibis - functional for a business visitor.The Breakfast spread is quite good, though other meals were disappointing in terms of quality and variety. Newspapers are not delivered to the rooms, nor are they kept in adequate numbers in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Chennai Sipcot. I am sorry that some of your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Fantastic stay , Food and room service.
Room service provider Sunathy & Nikhil (Wrote their name as they helped in many things during my stay) fantastic job, Easy going, ready to help out with anything you ask them. All other staff as well make your stay fantastic one. Food and ambience is very nice. Will visit again for sure :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business