All reviews house keeping room cleaning taking care excellent service room service housekeeping team special thanks business trip laundry service front office nice stay enjoyed my stay value for money keep up the good work great hospitality duty manager hotel staff
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I just want to say that ived enjoy all staff assistance desk, restaurant,laundry and cleaning team, cab team. wonderfull place i do feel like coming back and i will choose ibis sipcot great food men i feel like home thanking all specially sanjay, lyn divya sankar car driver well everyone

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I would like to thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to know that you have been extremely happy with our services during your visits all the time at IBIS Chennai Sipcot it was our pleasure to have you stay with us.
I appreciate the special mention about our team members Sanjay,Lyne,Divya and Shankar who were able to provide you with the true ibis Experience. I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I was in a single room. It was good. I was there on an official trip. I spend less time in the hotel, it is still enjoyable. Breakfast was good. Toiletries, inside the room, is restricted. Overall experience is good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

It was very nice to stay with ibis sipcot...staff was so kind and helpful specially front desk Daniel...he is fantastic and supportive person....Thank you very much for all your kind hospitality and services...

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I appreciate the special mention about our team member Daniel who was able to provide you with the true ibis Experience. I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had a comfortable 3 night stay in November 2017. The rooms were up to expectation. The staff was friendly and this was conveniently located for any work in Siruseri, Navallur and related areas. Special shout out to the guest relations - Aparajita and security team - Vikram for making my stay very comfortable. Recommend!

Room tip: 9th floor has smoking rooms
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, Front Office Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I appreciate the special mention about our team members Aparajita and Bikram who were able to provide you with the true ibis Experience. I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Bijoy Sengupta
General Manager, IBIS Chennai Sipcot.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and found the experience to be satisfying.
What i liked:-
1. Good location as my office location is in SIPCOT.
2. Complementary office drop & pick-up facility was useful.
3. My room was neat and clean.

4. Hotel staff were courteous & helpful.
I would like to say big thanks to Sushma chettri, who is front office associate for all kind of help she had provided. She is very committed and professional to her workMuch appreciated.

5. Food options were good.

1  Thank Permander
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ibis Chennai Sipcot.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sparing your precious time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

We are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the services and food of the hotel measured to your expectations. We appreciate your kind words for our team member Sushma as the same will encourage us to strive further in the continuous journey of delighting our valued guests.

We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service.

Me & the team at ibis Sipcot Chennai appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,