All reviews house keeping room cleaning taking care excellent service room service special thanks housekeeping team business trip laundry service nice stay front office enjoyed my stay value for money keep up the good work great hospitality duty manager hotel staff
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I was in a single room. It was good. I was there on an official trip. I spend less time in the hotel, it is still enjoyable. Breakfast was good. Toiletries, inside the room, is restricted. Overall experience is good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I am glad to know that you have been extremely happy with our services during your visits all the time at IBIS Chennai Sipcot it was our pleasure to have you stay with us.
I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Bijoy Sengupta
General Manager,IBIS Chennai Sipcot.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

It was very nice to stay with ibis sipcot...staff was so kind and helpful specially front desk Daniel...he is fantastic and supportive person....Thank you very much for all your kind hospitality and services...

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I appreciate the special mention about our team member Daniel who was able to provide you with the true ibis Experience. I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Bijoy Sengupta
General Manager,IBIS Chennai Sipcot.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had a comfortable 3 night stay in November 2017. The rooms were up to expectation. The staff was friendly and this was conveniently located for any work in Siruseri, Navallur and related areas. Special shout out to the guest relations - Aparajita and security team - Vikram for making my stay very comfortable. Recommend!

Room Tip: 9th floor has smoking rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Chennai Si... S, Front Office Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I appreciate the special mention about our team members Aparajita and Bikram who were able to provide you with the true ibis Experience. I shall convey your appreciation to other team members as well.

Bijoy Sengupta
General Manager, IBIS Chennai Sipcot.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and found the experience to be satisfying.
What i liked:-
1. Good location as my office location is in SIPCOT.
2. Complementary office drop & pick-up facility was useful.
3. My room was neat and clean.

4. Hotel staff were courteous & helpful.
I would like to say big thanks to Sushma chettri, who is front office associate for all kind of help she had provided. She is very committed and professional to her workMuch appreciated.

5. Food options were good.

1  Thank Permander
Ibis Chennai Si... S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Chennai Sipcot, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ibis Chennai Sipcot.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sparing your precious time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

We are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the services and food of the hotel measured to your expectations. We appreciate your kind words for our team member Sushma as the same will encourage us to strive further in the continuous journey of delighting our valued guests.

We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service.

Me & the team at ibis Sipcot Chennai appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I really like the ambience. The reach out process is very easy, rooms are very cozy, perfect staying arrangements for single and hopefully as well as family Very much well maintained and process oriented. But the processes are not much critical. And the best part is the timing for breakfast and dinner service for a longgg. The behaviour of the hotel responsibles are so good and everyone is very helpful and I personally received a very warm welcome feeling and fast response.

Vanakkam! Greetings from ibis Chennai SIPCOT!

I would like to thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Chennai Sipcot. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Bijoy Sengupta
General Manager, IBIS Chennai Sipcot.